Author Topic: Back to P3D v5.4  (Read 1828 times)

MTN1794

Back to P3D v5.4
« on: January 01, 2024, 03:19:22 PM »
I'm back to using P3D mostly.  I miss all my addons and aircraft.  I'm just noting this because the forum is pretty quiet, and I may be in a tiny minority of fliers, but I do check this forum in case anyone has anything to ask or share.

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Back to P3D v5.4
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 09:58:51 PM »
Back to using P3Dv5.4.... Please explain... Is this a revert from P3Dv6?  or another sim?
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

shermank

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 09:22:51 AM »
I know I am in the minority, but I am a dedicated P3D pilot, using 5.4.  I looked at v6 but decided it was not for me. I think I made the right decision…there are lots of complaints and bug reports on the P3D forum. Of course, there are those who love it. As the saying goes, if everyone liked the same horse, there would be no horse racing..

Sherm
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 06:08:54 PM by shermank »

MTN1794

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 01:18:09 PM »
nbrich1 asked to explain what I'm saying.  I've tried MSFS and it's OK and especially for VFR low level flights, but I have so many more aircraft and money into P3D that I've gone back to it.  The actual flying of the various aircraft are just as good in my experience.  I also really missed how ChasePlane views worked so well for me.  I was wondering who else might be flying P3D, so I asked.

Penzoil3

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 01:21:48 PM »
 8) Personally I'm stil flying both. Depends on what and where I want to fly.

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 10:37:47 PM »
nbrich1 asked to explain what I'm saying.  I've tried MSFS and it's OK and especially for VFR low level flights, but I have so many more aircraft and money into P3D that I've gone back to it.  The actual flying of the various aircraft are just as good in my experience.  I also really missed how ChasePlane views worked so well for me.  I was wondering who else might be flying P3D, so I asked.

Ah ok, got it.. was just wondering..
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

gavinc

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 02:37:10 PM »
Another one here who has tried MSFS but keeps going back to P3D

Still love Misty Moorings in the old sim (plus I can still fly my all time favorite Avro Tutor)

Gavin