Author Topic: AI_Floatplane_DHC-2_Beaver_TFX  (Read 6298 times)

FSEXBUSH_PILOT

AI_Floatplane_DHC-2_Beaver_TFX
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:05:41 AM »
I decompiled "Traffic_MM_FSX_floatplanes.bgl" with AI Flight Planner - Version 2.2.17 and got a message saying the following planes are not available for use in FSX, so I'm perplexed. -   AI DHC-2  Beaver Floats... 2252 - TF Bushpilots,  2251 - Civil Air Patrol,  2221 - Fishing Unlimited, 2224 - Misty Fjords Air, 2250 - North Pacific Seaplanes, 2245 - Taquan Air Services N1018A, 2244 - Tongass Forest Service, 2230 - Wings of Alaska N47AK.  The file I used was "AI Float Traffic V1.3"  I was pretty confident using TTools, AFCAD and FSAddon with FS9, but slow at adapting to FSX  Any help here?
Henry Tieger

dexthom

Re: AI_Floatplane_DHC-2_Beaver_TFX
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 08:21:05 AM »
Do you have Tongass Fjords installed??

FSEXBUSH_PILOT

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 07:25:50 AM »
I completed the entire new installation regime as instructed and tested here last week.  I think there may be some conflicts between FS9 and FS10 mentioned in the AI Planner that I need to familarize myself with, and I'm posting photos and videos on my FaceBook Page!
Henry Tieger

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 10:06:57 AM »
Do you have Tongass Fjords installed??

???  I thought this was a simple "yes or no" question.  I'm not gonna log into FB to look at your pictures. (I don't do facebook)  Do you have Tongass Fjords X installed, and are you using FS9 or FSX?  Are you in DX9 or DX10 mode?  What are your AI sliders set at?   :-\

Also, what are you doing?  Why are you decompiling the bgl file?   :-\
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:14:46 AM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

FSEXBUSH_PILOT

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 10:50:38 AM »
Just  to clear things up, I've got Tongas installed along with everything else Payware and Freeware...I really like this web site and was inspired to complete all the downloads up through Legacy...Reminds me of Timberwolf Airlines...Using FSX, DX 9, but my OS is Vista Ultimate, Traffic sliders are at 100%...Did have a float plane arrive and leave Misty's Moorings once...Also Virtual Bush Pilots ought to have a Facebook group to post video, pictures, questions, and comments, etc!
Henry Tieger

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 11:34:29 AM »
Still wondering exactly what you are trying to do. Why are you decompiling the bgl?
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 09:10:51 PM »
If your a Facebook user and wish to post RTMM screen shots there just be aware that they probably will not be viewed by many members of RTMM as screen shots can be posted right here on these forums.  Like Jeff I do not, never have, do not intend to access Facebook Social media to view screen shots, chat, make friends be liked etc.
Lastly please explain why it is necessary to decompile the AI .bgl?  If you bother to read this site it would have explained that the AI aircraft used for RTMM AI are obtained, with permission, from Tongass X and will not work without that software being installed.

Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »
OFF TOPIC but for the Record ... I too DO NOT use Facebook.

Doug

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 11:40:37 AM »
Hey Spud, or anyone else,
For information purposes regarding a future project idea I have in mind, can you point me to the where I can find the reference of this permission info so I can read it for myself? (It wasn't in the readme file in the AI_Floatplane package.)

"If you bother to read this site it would have explained that the AI aircraft used for RTMM AI are obtained, with permission, from Tongass X and will not work without that software being installed."

Thanks!
Steve
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 11:43:36 AM by ualani »
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »
Doug,
If I'm not mistaken you have that info at hand.  Can you reference it to ualani?
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »
Toward the bottom of the ABOUT page ... you'll find it there.

http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/about/

Doug

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 01:28:52 AM »
Off topic again. Facebook? Not in my vocabulary either. I think a new generation is creeping in here, or trying to, boys. Sorry, son, we don't don't do Facebook or Twitter here. What we do here is answer questions concerning FSX DX10 and P3D on a general and even a personal level if that's needed. If you'd like to be a part of that then please feel free to join in the discussion. Not putting you down in any way, but take a look around here. We resolve our issues and address our needs right here on our site.

Jsapair