Author Topic: A harrowing flight from Stewart to Lavender Lake Lodge  (Read 6545 times)

AaronMyers

A harrowing flight from Stewart to Lavender Lake Lodge
« on: February 02, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »
So I like to fly in the current season, with real time weather, and sometimes that produces some interesting results when you fly in places like the Pacific Fjords in the winter. What can I say, I get to see all seasons that way, but sometimes I have to sacrifice and aircraft or two. This was one of those occasions.

Hopefully the number of shots here isn't too much, but there is also a landing video documenting my peril for those who wish to point and laugh. Enjoy.   ;D

Landing video goodness, despite my small scenery issue which I'm sure will get worked out.

Twig_McGraw

• Virtual Dreams
    • FSEconomy-Virtual Business for Flight Sim
Re: A harrowing flight from Stewart to Lavender Lake Lodge
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »
Great shots  :D
Happy Sky's
Cheers ~Twig~
www.fseconomy.com

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 03:37:00 AM »
Well Mr. Aaron, I as well enjoy only flying in the season at hand and it makes you sit a bit closer to your screen to see. The terrian of PJF is nothing but a joy to fly in any season or weather, of course this is only virtual and not RL.   :)

Mighty fine shots and love the video...remimds me of my landings.  If I recall correct,that is the Birddog you are flying and she looks perfect in all that terrain.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:43:05 PM by FSRobert »
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

evoras

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 10:36:51 PM »
Great shots Aaron. BTW you wouldn't be the same Aaron Myers from FTG would ya?  ;D

Ed "CO652"
Ed - KDVT, AZ

AaronMyers

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 12:54:52 AM »
Well Mr. Aaron, I as well enjoy only flying in the season at hand and it makes you sit a bit closer to your screen to see. The terrian of PJF is nothing but a joy to fly in any season or weather, of course this is only virtual and not RL.   :)

Mighty fine shots and love the video...remimds me of my landings.  If I recall correct,that is the Birddog you are flying and she looks perfect in all that terrain.

Indeed it is my friend. FS affords us the luxury of taking the risks we would never take in RL. And you are correct about the Birddog. It has become one of my all time favorites.

Great shots Aaron. BTW you wouldn't be the same Aaron Myers from FTG would ya?  ;D

Ed "CO652"

Thanks Ed, and indeed one and the same.  ;)

evoras

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 01:10:15 AM »

Ed "CO652"

Thanks Ed, and indeed one and the same.  ;)

Well good to "see" you again.

Ed
Ed - KDVT, AZ

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »

Robert,
you need to adjust your avatar it is listed at 23x9412 and is much distorted in your threads.
 8)
Later,

Spud