Author Topic: How can I get my passwords back?  (Read 3612 times)

Angela

How can I get my passwords back?
« on: November 08, 2011, 04:25:19 AM »
I am not sure if it is Ok to post here. I have some trouble with game passwords. I can't login to some of my game account as it just poped up that wrong passwords. I am 100% sure that I have nver changed my passwords. I suspect my mom did this as she has been nagging these days that I spent too much time on these games. I even saw her viewing the Mac Keylogger. I believe it is not a coincidence. My questions is how can I detect this keylogger and whether I can get my passwords back if all my account has changed?
NEVER SAY GOODBYE
Mac Keylogger
Mac Spy

Dan

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
Re: How can I get my passwords back?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 09:08:12 AM »
I don't know what games you're talking about, and this forum is for MS Flight Sim.  I don't want to infringe upon your family's computer policies, and I'm not sure it'd be wise to give lessons on how to get around parental controls here.

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 05:32:30 PM »
Spam

Dan

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 03:08:35 PM »
Hehe, that's what I figured, but there are no links to anything in the post or profile.    Not even a good half-assed attempt at spamming. ;)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 09:33:01 PM »
I'm betting "Angela" has a beard too!
 8)
Later,

Spud

Dan

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:34 AM »
LOL.  Most likely.

kingjoke

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
I have two ideas. The first one is: you need to find a way to get the passwordof keylogger account, then you can watch the log history, you game accounts included. And after getting your passwords back, you can delete the spy software completely.
But some keylogger is undetectable and it can run stably. So your mom knows all your activities. And I think you can install a keylogger on your mom's computer, and you can know all her activities, including emails, passwords, keystrokes and so on. If you don't know how to install it, aks a computer whiz to help you.
Good luck.
Sometimes, we also need technology like keylogger, mobile spy, iPhone spy to help us to expose the truth.