Author Topic: RTMM Airports  (Read 4169 times)

texerrn

RTMM Airports
« on: December 11, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
Somewhere on this site I downloaded a file of RTMM airports. It was about twenty bgl. scenery files. I treated them just like another addon scenery. They were kept seperate from my other RTMM scenery files. I have been exploring the RTMM area and everything worked and showed up just fine. I got the bright idea to combine these "airport" files with my RTMM scenery folder to save space. Now I have a number of scenery configuration errors. I wanted to just find that list of airports again so I could compare and manually delete them from my scenery folder. But now I can't seem to find them anyware on this site. I suspect I put in several files that should be in scenery/world/scenery into my RTMM/scenery. While I am at it, what type of scenery file does go in the world/scenery? Maybe I could move them that way. Thanks Lee

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: RTMM Airports
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 09:34:42 PM »
I don't think you downloaded a file from this site with 20 airports of ours in one file. We've not released anything like that. So, not sure how to help you on that.

Only thing you can do is delete any RTMM files you have that aren't working, and install our scenery as we recommend it to be installed. One area at a time. We don't put out any group packages and don't recommend any of our scenery to be installed in a group of files. Precisely for the reason's you are expressing in your problems, you can't be sure what's gone wrong and we can't really help you because of that.

Sorry,

Brad

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:13:38 PM »
I suspect you may be talking about a zip file from the OZx site named brads_collection_v1.0.zip.  It has 14 scenery location by Brad Allen and requires the ORBX PNW scenery area to work properly.  Check out the OZx download page for the file.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 07:13:47 AM »
 :) Oh, okay. That makes sense. Sorry. :-[

HighGround

• Throckmorton Throttlebottom
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
This looks promising, Brad, et al.  Gonna install these and investigete.

Thanks for raising the subject.

-Jon
Russell Lake, Dartmouth, Nose Kosher, Kanuckistan

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »
I wanted to just find that list of airports again so I could compare and manually delete them from my scenery folder. But now I can't seem to find them anyware on this site.
     Is this the list in question?  These are in my . . . /addon scenery/RTMM Airports/scenery folder.  Not sure what they do exactly, but I leave 'em there anyway.   ;D

[attachment deleted by admin (old)]
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:19:21 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 12:09:32 AM »
I have the same list of files installed just as Jeff is showing.  Not sure why I have them either, but I don't have any scenery problems.
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

Dieter

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 04:43:30 AM »
Above mentioned files are from
- AI Float Traffic V1.3.zip

http://return.mistymoorings.com/enhancements/index.php#ai
(Kim Gowney and Dexter Thomas, Misty Moorings Team)

Dieter
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:46:58 AM by Dieter »
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 05:26:38 PM »
Thanks Dieter for posting that. Those are the starting points for all our AI traffic in the Misty area. Don't delete them or you'll lose all the AI aircraft Kim and Dex made for you.

texerrn

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
Thanks Dieter. That was it. I did make the file RTMM Airports. I have not lost my mind. As it turns out the scenery config error I was seeing was completely unrelated to anyting about these files it was another error, now resolved. I think I will just re-install them seperatetly. Lee