Author Topic: Scenery library object missing?  (Read 4547 times)

alpha117

Scenery library object missing?
« on: October 28, 2011, 07:22:41 AM »
I have this line in my FSX.CFG
MissingLibraryAlert=1

now when I start to load the scenery I get errors(13),

' Scenery Library object missing ID D1A6009E 4DFC 104E50 5B12 008A1AED112'

I click OK and FSX continues. There are 13 different numbers

Hmm, anyone any ideas of how to fix this.
 I have installed ALL extr libs ez1 etc
Sim runs ok

Thanks

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Scenery library object missing?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
alpha,
Yes I use the same tweak for checking missing GUID files but because there is no know way to determine the object that 32 character number refers to, at least from everything I can find on the web and from asking others, let me suggest you do like I did and simply change the MissingLibraryAlert=1 to a 0 and let the sim load without pointing out these so called errors.  At this time it cannot be determined why they appear with the alert set to 1.  I suspect that there are some library scenery objects from an unknown library being used in our scenery but no one has determined for sure that this is the case.
By the way your post of the number is not correct as the format is 8 characters, a space 4 characters, a space 4 characters, a space 4 characters, a space then 12 characters.  Should be a total of 32 characters and you are showing 33 in your post.
Later,

Spud

alpha117

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 01:46:32 PM »
Hi Spud

Yea, I was just testing, beacause I was getting CTD when flying out of either KSEA or EGKK, then I added that line and found I was getting the '13 errors'.
Sorry, must have written the number down wrong..oops. 

Just loaded up '3S7, Nahalem Bay State airport' and no errors. I was reading around that these errors can be the cause of the CTD with the  'G3d.dll' error. In the events log when FSX crashed the module that was the error was 'G3D.dll'.

Oh well, onwards and upwards

worth a try I thought, just to identify these errors

Regards

alpha117

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 05:05:30 PM »
I also stared this across on the AVSIM Forum, it helped me at KSEA, thanks to Jim

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/352086-scenery-library-object-missing/

alpha117

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 04:14:36 PM »
Guys, if you have been following this issue over on Avsim(see link in post above. I have now found a missing object which looks like it belongs to Annette Island Fly-In. One of Jim's 'wooden crates have appeared, where I think should be a 'static aircraft'.

This scenery is by Brad Allen. Not sure if Brad can fix this ?

Please advise

regards

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 10:14:26 AM »
If you can show a picture of what you're talking about at Annette Island. I'll try to find a remedy

Brad