Author Topic: Fsaddon user group  (Read 3111 times)

Reggy

Fsaddon user group
« on: September 20, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »

Hi guys,
Just a quick question, how long does it normally take for validation of being a RTMM member over at fsaddon so as to benefit from the discount on Tongass Fjords. Keep getting this sneaky feeling I'm missing out!

Cheers, Reggy     ???
"Not being too proud to learn something new everyday is what keeps life interesting" (me, unless someone else said it first).

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Fsaddon user group
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 09:47:42 PM »
Reggie,
Francois has been almost non-existent for about 2 months now.  He and his wife were going on vacation in, I believe Aug. and have not heard from him is some time.  As he owns and runs FSAddon I assume that he has not been checking his site on a regular basis.  No expert knowledge on my part just supposition mostly.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Reggy

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 02:26:28 PM »

Hey Spud

Thanks for that, I'll hang on for another while and play it by ear.

Cheers   :)
"Not being too proud to learn something new everyday is what keeps life interesting" (me, unless someone else said it first).

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 08:37:18 AM »
Update from this morning.  The Bushpounder site, which Francois hosts was hacked again and Bushpounder said he had heard from Francois that the site was shutdown because it was being used for spamming.  This would indicate to me that Francois is alive and kicking.  Might want to try and contact him again.
 8)
Later,

Spud

archangel1

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 12:30:32 PM »
According to his posts on the main FSAddon Publishing site, Francois has been having serious computer problems for several weeks now, to the point where he's had to purchase a brand new system with all that entails.  That could be a big part of the non-contact.
Why take Life seriously? You'll never get out of it alive!

Reggy

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 10:13:20 AM »

Thanks guys, might drop a line through the contact us on Fsaddon in case the application has been lost in any confusion as a result of their having problems.

Cheers Reggy.

Reggy

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »
WoooHoooo!

Done and dusted, it had slipped through the net alright but Francois was back to me within about fifteen minuets with the validation.

Downloading now, then quick install, then fly away for the night and see what I've been missing....... "Life is good"    :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 01:51:37 PM by Reggy »

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 02:58:14 PM »
Reggy,
you will love it, believe me it`s amazing!!!!! ;)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals