Author Topic: Help required, please...  (Read 6849 times)

foggy-bottom

Help required, please...
« on: August 24, 2011, 09:28:05 AM »
Before my steam-age 'puter and FSX started disagreeing with each other a little while ago, I had some additional AI Boat traffic files which placed a Coastguard Cutter, Container ship and some "leisure traffic" in the vicinity of Orca's Island - KORS - down in the PNW area.  Regrettably, I failed to make a backup of the "zip" download and have now lost it...

I realise that this is outside our "play-pen" but would be grateful if anyone could point me in the general direction of a download link.

Thanks in advance...
Regards  /  "Foggy"

If flying was really difficult, only Armourers would be allowed to do it...

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: Help required, please...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 08:32:48 PM »
I have a set of BGL files that resemble what you're describing.  I am not sure of their origin, and I most likely do have the zip file (I never delete zip files).  Anyway, I merely pulled all the traffic files in my Scenery/world/scenery folder that have "orcas" in their name and I put them into a zip.  If you want to use them, here they are:

[attachment deleted by admin (old)]

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

foggy-bottom

Re: Help required, please...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 02:38:20 AM »
Thanks Jeff,  those are the ones.  I hear what you say about the "zips" - that one slipped through the net.  Thanks again...
Regards  /  "Foggy"

If flying was really difficult, only Armourers would be allowed to do it...