Author Topic: EZ-1 scenery objects list/gallery?  (Read 5376 times)

gurka

EZ-1 scenery objects list/gallery?
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:45:20 PM »
Any place I can see visually what the EZ-1 library has we're using?

Also, are there any guidelines/rules about creating RTMM scenery?  Complexity, what objects you can use, not use from, etc?  I assume FTC PFJ objects are ok to use, etc?

thanks

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: EZ-1 scenery objects list/gallery?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:29 PM »
Daniel,

You CANNOT use any ORBX objects in any of your design work if you plan on making something that you will upload anywhere for others to use. However I believe they don't care if you make stuff for your own personal use with their objects. But for example if you wanted to make something for RTMM you are not allowed to use any of the ORBX library objects in your creation process.

That's why I use only default or library objects found in the EZ_1.zip file. All freeware objects that the authors have provided as long as you make stuff with them that remains freeware.

I don't have any library of images for the EZ_1.zip library objects, I just select randomly based on types of objects I'm looking for and I'm careful to not use the FSAddon library for Tongass Fjords or ORBX objects which are named accordingly.

Brad

gurka

Re: EZ-1 scenery objects list/gallery?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:16:42 PM »
Ok that's fine.  I can figure out all the EZ_1 and default FSX stuff to use.  With the new Scenery Designer they have a quicker way to see the objects now.

No use of ORBX stuff, got it.