Author Topic: Misty Moorings aircraft repaints  (Read 6643 times)

LostSoulsOfTexas

Misty Moorings aircraft repaints
« on: August 03, 2011, 03:19:01 PM »
Greetings all 
For a repaint of a FS2004 default Ford Tri-Motor charter for cargo & passengers.    Go to http://www.gjsmith.net - click on the Catalogue button - 208 Ford Tri-Motor repaints to choose from, ENJOY!!!

Thanks in advance.  Take care.

Ed
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:39:39 AM by LostSoulsOfTexas »

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Misty Moorings aircraft repaints
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 06:04:08 PM »
Ed,
good afternoon I visited the G. Smith page you link to and watched the slide show for the Tri-motor and they look pretty good like most of Gary's repaints.
Now for some updating.  This particular thread/forum is for the old FS9 version of Misty Moorings.  The place to be is in the FSX section above.  If the Tri-motor is FSX compatible (SP2??, Acceleration??) I'm sure there would be interest including myself.  I would inquire on the General thread of the RTMM board and Doug or Brad will probably jump on it quickly.  RTMM is the FSX version of the old Misty Moorings for FS9 so give a shout up above and see what pops up.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:59:50 AM »
This is the right place, Ed.  You should get the attention of Brad Allen, or Doug Lynn.  I would be interested in a Misty's paint for my Ford Tri-motor.  Then I could park it right next to my Misty's DC-3 in the vintage section.  Happy flightsimming!  Welcome to Misty Moorings.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 07:48:49 AM »
Ed ... just post it under the Enhancements and name your thread Ford Tri Motor ... they guys will check it out and if it is ok, I'll put it up in the repaints.  Piece of cake.

Doug

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 12:16:30 PM »
It is called YIKES!  with the exclamation point ... easy to find.

D