Author Topic: Mild, isn't it?  (Read 6196 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Mild, isn't it?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »
Interesting point being made here. I often wonder what it is that attracts me to the snowy areas like AK, CAN, etc. But I think I needed a break from the snow for awhile. Ever since CIRP was released, I've not felt like doing anything but fly in FSX in warm climates. Except for the last month, when I bought Antarctica from Aerosoft. Now that I've explored a good portion of that scenery, I'm back to the warm climate again. I can speak highly about the Pacific Islands "Marshall Islands" scenery and the PNG Bush package as well. I love them both.

However right now, I'm flying in the Caribbean using MoCat's SeaPlane Scenery. It's freeware and is very good. I love the warm, tropical water, reefs, awesome stuff with REX textures and blue skies. But, I'm getting itchy again for the PNW, PFJ region. I just bought five new airports for PNW by ORBX. Anacortes, Orca's, Harvey Field, Cushman and Fall City.

And the scenery creation bug is tickling my attention deficit disorder again. I think it's returning. The need to use Instant Scenery again that is. Anybody hear from Xavier? I can't get a email reply from him.

Oh well. Happy New Year everyone and thanks for being a part of the Misty magic.

Brad