Author Topic: this thursday night we re explore the Skeena river  (Read 4427 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
this thursday night we re explore the Skeena river
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »
I,m still finalizing the actual routing but there is alot of scenery in the area so i wanted to get that list out early. the link to the post on Midav is here.

http://midnightaviation.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=departures&action=display&thread=344

see ya thursday night   cheers WeDGe 8)

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: this thursday night we re explore the Skeena river
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 09:38:06 PM »
I am looking forward to it.  The Oregon Coast flight was nice.  We even had a joiner that wanted to fly his F-16 with us ???. (in our Cessna 182's).  The Skeena River flight promises to be very interesting.  See you there.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 09:20:54 AM »
Got all the scenery installed of course.  One question, starting time?  0100Z? as usual?
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:32:32 AM »
Don't miss the little community of Woodcock ... about 20 miles upriver from Terrace. Another one of those great little communities that we all have with PFJ, but rarely see.  So many places like that.  Found another at Anahin Lake.  You'll enjoy the Skeena ... if you happen to put in the Skeena River Run, you'll see how we had to handle the water anomalies ... you can easily see them from the air.  Enjoy the tirp.

D

WeDGe

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »
Flight info has been updated  so follow the link and check it out flightplan is also there 8)

Doug, I was gonna request that one of the rtmm scenery gurus would redo woodcock . in its default state there nothing but a paved strip when in reality there is gravel...are you implying  8)  that someone already enhanced it :) as part of the skeena river scenerys?

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »
Wedge,
how about just attaching the flight plan here at RTMM.  I would rather not register to another site just to download a plan.
 8)
Later,

Spud

WeDGe

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »
oops your so right mr spud , i dident realize that you,d need to log in..doo :o I,ll post it here tonight when i get home from work .cheers WeDGe

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 09:37:32 PM »
Hi W ...

Nope, it is still "bare metal" up there ... lots could be done with it ... and SHOULD be done with it. But the little community nearby is really amazing, cars running around in the streets, etc.  So it is an area that needs more development, especially the airport, but a heck of a neat little place!

D

WeDGe

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 01:15:38 AM »
here is the flightplan see you guys tomorrow n ight at 9 central at CYPR,

as always real weather if its not to Misty , set the time at takeoff to 3pm in the afternoon

cheers WeDGe 8)

[attachment deleted by admin (old)]