Author Topic: Some Fun at BigFall Hydro II  (Read 2764 times)

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
Some Fun at BigFall Hydro II
« on: July 04, 2011, 08:29:23 PM »
Hi,
I found two Guys who filmed my recently fun Flight at BigFall Hydro from the ground.
One was positioned at Brad`s B&B. The other one stood on top of the Falls.......Ok,Ok, it was me playing with my new toy EZdok Camera.. ;D

My littlebird looks sometimes a bit small....I think next lesson should be using ZOOM...but anyway, EZ Camera gives me really new opportunities watching my Flights....there`s still much to learn!!!!!!

Just watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stThtmGzSEs

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

archangel1

Re: Some Fun at BigFall Hydro II
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
Somebody get that guy's registration number! He's scaring the birds!

Another nice one, Klaus.  You're certainly getting the hang of it quickly.  Too bad the gulls pop in and out sometimes.  Looks like there could be some nice fishing around the area.

That's one thing I always found amazing about some of the various sim flight recorders.  I used to marvel at the fact that when I was busy trying to shoot something down (or more likely trying not to get shot down!) in Il-2 Sturmovik, things that were happening miles away were also being recorded and I could actually watch them later! Gotta love technology!

EZdok is already on my FSX wishlist (along with a zillion other products) but I'd really like to use it in conjunction with TrackIR 5 because you can use it to set up viewing limits, particularly in the cockpit, that prevent you from moving your view outside the physical limits of the space.  That means, for example,  no more sticking your head through the dashboard when you lean in for a closeup! Unfortunately, I've only got TrackIR 4, which I've barely used (I don't think I even got an hour's use out of it!) because my computer started going senile faster than I could begin experimenting with it! Guess I could always upgrade (what's another $150?  ::) ) and try selling the old one.

Salut!

Mike
Why take Life seriously? You'll never get out of it alive!

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:21:03 PM »
Nice EZCaming Klaus, seems you are becoming a Jedi at it already.
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 09:08:06 AM »
Great vid ... interesting the gound POV.   I tried something different on the Gallery Page.  Check out the "Featured Video".  Works well embedded.

D

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
Thanks Guys, I´m glad you like it!
EZdok Camera is a really great and powerful tool! I love the world camera feature. You can move completly free in the simulator world and position your camera.....I took my first lessons with this tool so far. But there are still so much possibilties to figure out, I have to learn for hours and hours and hours... ;D

Doug,
The "Featured Video" is a great idea! It´s like a RTMM Movie Palace or TV-screen offering the newest flight action to all interested...Thank you 8)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals