Author Topic: Orbyx Diamond Point  (Read 3161 times)

Dexthom

Orbyx Diamond Point
« on: June 23, 2011, 09:12:19 AM »
There is a nice video up about the new Diamond Point scenery.

http://fullterrain.com/index.html

Back in the "Day" Lago released this scenery by Richard Goldstein and the first ten purchasers got to
pick a house and they put a sign in the fromt yard with your name on it.  I was one of those lucky
folks and I flew a lot from there to Emma field.  View the video in 1080p if you can.

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
Re: Orbyx Diamond Point
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 04:11:03 PM »
I remember those days as well with much fondness.  I had a chance to chat with Richard when he was in the US for the Reno, NV air races and AVSIM convention.  I stayed with John Dekker of Radar Contact (I was a beta tester for many years) and since I got into scenery design, the time with Richard was great fun!  Diamond Point is a beautiful place for real and also a favorite for the circuit to Emma Field (now with Cushman in the area), Olympic Field many others in the area.
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

AaronMyers

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »
I've pre-payed as this was always one of my favorites back in FS9, along with KORS. I'm looking forward to seeing the new rendition.

alexf

• My photogallery
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 06:11:58 PM »
I've pre-payed as this was always one of my favorites back in FS9, along with KORS. I'm looking forward to seeing the new rendition.

Same here.