Author Topic: low bandwidth error  (Read 1728 times)

av8erjm

low bandwidth error
« on: April 29, 2023, 05:52:40 PM »
Hi all been tearing my hair out with this low bandwidth error. I've had the problem since the last ''update'' everything was working great until that, even tried going back the ''vanilla'' stage, to no avail. Then last week I was watching a utube video about something not related to the problem. On the side with all the other videos was something about ''rolling cache'' problems in msfs. After watching the video, I fired up msfs and lo n' behold the rolling cache was turned off and the size of the cache was turned off and the allotment size greyed out. So I turned it back on and gave it 10G size as the video advised and a whole month of frustration melted away. I'm back up running with between 55 n 60 fps. Of course I haven't taken it to LA or NYC but they are not Alaska now are they. If anyone is having this problem hope it helps. How did the rolling cache get turned off beats me, never heard of it before and I don't go toying with switches that I don't understand, all I can think of is something turned it off with the update Blue Skies n' Tail Winds

kaha

Re: low bandwidth error
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 02:22:33 AM »
Unfortunately this sometimes happens along with SUs or even with some minor updates in between.

I once had terrible problems using the AP in the C172 until I found that all assistance options got switched on.

Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020