Author Topic: Yes Bay Lodge - 78K  (Read 1129 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Yes Bay Lodge - 78K
« on: March 28, 2023, 01:29:48 PM »
The Yes Bay Lodge location is out with the latest Express Update (03.28.23).  The POI from Asobo has it about 9 miles away (not sure how to fix that). I built the lodge in Sketchup and Used MCX to convert the model for FS2020.  Some of the windows are "lit" at night, but I'm playing with an indirect window-lighting scheme that seems to work. Some of the windows are just transparent, but the inside of the object is "painted" yellow. Then I put a streetlight near the ceiling and the result is light showing through the windows at night. The overhead walkways are common up there at the lodges and lighthouses, both the 50-foot and 100-foot walkways are used. I also made a "trestle" to hold them in the air. I think folks will enjoy this one. It was a lot of fun to build.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 08:10:51 PM by Doug »

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Yes Bay Lodge - 78K
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 01:30:43 PM »
Nice!

Rod

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Yes Bay Lodge - 78K
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 01:37:51 PM »
Thanks so much for working on this Doug... (78K is still missing from the sim..I have submitted this request to zendesk twice now).   It was in put in the swim once but somehow got lost by asobo.. (just like many other spb... (Have again written up this issue to the zendesk power's to be to fix/update their airport table!!).
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^