Author Topic: Helicopter Scenery Improvements for RTMM  (Read 2827 times)

Penzoil3

Re: Helicopter Scenery Improvements for RTMM
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2023, 01:06:10 PM »
 8) My apologies, the update fixed everything. Needed that second object library.

From this angle, I thought the chopper was in the water, LOL.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 01:10:01 PM by Penzoil3 »

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2023, 09:20:46 PM »
No problem at all, I should always mention this thread that lets folks know if the location is "hot" yet or in the waiting bin. I hope you are enjoying the new locations. I feel better that I'm making sure the helipads are all operational without nearby trees and obstructions.

Here is Estevan Point Lighthouse. This one has a central cylinder but it has 8 flying buttresses around it. It is 100 feet tall (one of the taller ones I've done). I replaced the Asobo auto buildings with our new red/white ones, added some landscaping, and put in a new helipad with green lights.  I didn't have much hope for this location, but surprisingly it turned out to be a very pleasant location to create and enjoy. I did add a dock for the float plane folks, there is actually no dock, but we are making these fun for everyone.

Update: Spent another day working on the Estevan Point lighthouse object. The 8 flying buttresses are now connected to the internal cylinder. This was the most difficult to date. Very interesting to create. Pic was added.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 01:32:48 PM by Doug »

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2023, 09:13:15 PM »
Fisgard Lighthouse

(Remember THIS THREAD lets you know if the location is active or is just ready for the next Express Update)

Because of the photogrammetry at this location, we could not render it topologically as we wanted. The lighthouse object is very authentic, with the lighthouse and the lighthousekeeper's residence joined together. There is no helipad at the actual site but to make things interesting, we put one in with an overhead walkway to the lighthouse complex. Also there is no 'dock' so we set up a dock landing at the little sandy beach for the float plane people.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 12:33:07 PM by Doug »

Restless

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2023, 09:55:27 AM »
Hi Doug,

Two thumbs up, they all look great and my respect for keeping busy with the sceneries.
I am still painting textures for the Real Live Traffic package which looks great for our area' s but still missing alot off vessels.

Keep on the great work,  ;)

Jan
Jan de Jong