Author Topic: no ambient sounds at misty place  (Read 2843 times)

KAF01

no ambient sounds at misty place
« on: May 12, 2022, 02:40:41 AM »
Greetings All

Been beating my head against the wall, trying to figure out why misty place has no ambient sounds at all.

any help would be appreciated.

KAF01
thank you

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: no ambient sounds at misty place
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 01:07:36 PM »
I have no idea. Maybe check your sound and make sure your volume is on. Check the volume button in the taskbar and check your sim sound settings to ensure it is on and volume is turned up.

If it is caused by the SIM our scenery pieces
please advise what sim you are using and which add-on scenery pieces. 

Norm

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

KAF01

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 01:56:35 AM »
Hello Norm,

Ok, I have ck all that u mention and  all set correctly.

I'm running Prepar3d v3 for RTMM  and everything is in the correct order, should their be a sound founder in the scenery folder or a text line?

KAF01

Simicro

• France
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 03:55:57 AM »
KAF01,

Is the issue recent or you got it right after install of the scenery? If you had sound initially and got the issue recently, what have you changed (hardware, software or settings) on your PC? Also, other sounds on your PC and in the sim are working properly?
- TONY -

FSX-MS l Tongass Fjords X l FlyTampa Grenadines & StMaarten l RealAir Scout & SF-260 l ChasePlane l FSUIPC l FSTramp l FS Force l Win 10 l i5 4670K 4.3 Ghz l RAM 32 Gb l GTX 1080 l CH Fighterstick modded with a MS FF2 base l VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 09:02:37 AM »
Hello Norm,

Ok, I have ck all that u mention and  all set correctly.

I'm running Prepar3d v3 for RTMM  and everything is in the correct order, should their be a sound founder in the scenery folder or a text line?

KAF01

The .WAV files inside the rtmm sounds folder go into the p3d Sim sounds folder and not in the rtmm scenery folder.

So if you download the separate sounds these files go into the Sim sounds. The scenery files themselves will call the sounds as required.

Now if you use the all-in-one rtmm master to set up your scenery then the folder structure for all the files from the scenery to effects to sounds is all set up. It is just a matter of moving the files to where they are supposed to go in your simulator.

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^