Author Topic: A2A Cub  (Read 3340 times)

archangel1

A2A Cub
« on: June 04, 2011, 04:32:30 PM »
I'm guessing this would go under Enhancements.  I don't know whether all the people who own A2A's Cub have noticed, since there isn't really any mention on the main site, but there is a patch available that allows you to maneuver (push) your a/c on land and in the water.  You can push your plane into a hanger now and, if you're using the float version, you can actually push it into the water from the shoreline.  Once you're in the water, you can unship a virtual oar and paddle your bird away from, or closer to, the dock! Very cool! They also fixed a few bugs, added a few more features and, apparently, Heidi is slightly smarter now, too.  ;D

Check under Products and then Product Updates.  A link will take you to the Forum where you can download the patch and a prop hotfix.

I only discovered this when I bought the latest issue of PC Pilot.  There's a good Hints and Tips article on flying the addon and they mentioned the patch in it.  There's also another good tutorial article on flying from Darrington to Portland which uses the Orbx PNW and airport scenery.

Now all I have to do is get my new computer so I can see all this stuff myself! Still waiting for my refund.  :(
Why take Life seriously? You'll never get out of it alive!

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: A2A Cub
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 04:59:26 PM »
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=19734

Nice little video to tell you about the new features.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: A2A Cub
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »
Thank you!  Very nice.  The download links are right on the video page.  Thanks Doug.  I'll be installing these tonight, after work.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P