Author Topic: Gunter’s Sunday World Flights  (Read 1579 times)

Zoolander64

Gunter’s Sunday World Flights
« on: January 19, 2022, 01:37:50 PM »
What: Gunter’s Sunday World Flights
When: Sundays, Starting Jan 23rd, 9 am PST, 12 am EST, 1700 UTC
Where: TeamSpeak3, connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com
Additional Info: www.digitalthemepark.com

Join us every Sunday for about 2 hrs where we fly somewhere in the world. We are using different airplanes for these flights, from small GA planes to jets. No experience is necessary. If you have ever wanted to give multiplayer flying a try and have not known where to start and enjoy a calm and relaxed environment with like-minded others, this is the place for you.

Note: We suggest getting connected before the event in order to make sure your headset fully works, and familiar with TeamSpeak. Download TeamSpeak at www.teamspeak.com, connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com, and message Zoolander64 or one of the other [STAFF] members as we stay connected 24/7 and usually flying or not far away from our computer.

###
DigitalThemePark is a multi-gaming community of 24,900+ virtual citizens. It provides organization and congregation of gamers through the use of Voice-over IP (TeamSpeak 3) while promoting the interests of gaming, software, and hardware. DigitalThemePark uses dedicated servers "in-the-cloud" for all of its 24/7 dedicated VoIP and Multiplayer services.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 03:08:58 PM by Zoolander64 »
-Todd, aka Zoolander64
Staff Member at DigitalThemePark
Connect TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Gunter’s Sunday World Flights
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 04:39:15 PM »
RTMM/MFC'ers:

A few here have requested group flights. This is an international flight group of pilots which fly all over the world.  A very enjoyable group. All are most welcome to attend and if you need any assistance just give a holler.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Penzoil3

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 02:18:13 PM »
Trying to hook up Teamspeak. When I double click on Zoolander 64 to IM, I get "insufficient permission".
 OK, sniper got me in.
Also P3D 5, MSFS ? What ?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:26:29 PM by Penzoil3 »

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 03:22:18 PM »
Ah ok Sure. Sniper got you ok. (I have security power as well so if anyone stuck just give me a yell and if I'm around can go on TS3 (digitalthemepark server) and authorize.

SIMS:
Mostly we're all on MSFS these days but any FSX/P3D users can also fly as well.

If just MSFS flyers we use Virtual Online Transmitter for all to see on map in littlenavmap.
(https://flightsim.to/file/18920/virtual-flight-online-transmitter)

MSFS Sim has built in multi-player connect if all are on the specific server: so we all use East USA Server.

If there are any FSX/P3D users in the flying group we'll also turn-on JoinFS so FSX or P3D users can see MSFS pilots in sim and also see on LNM and vice versa MSFS players see FSX/P3D users in sim and on LNM.  (https://joinfs.net/ )

Norm

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Zoolander64

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 07:51:37 PM »
Greetings Penzoil,

Glad to hear that Sniper got you hooked up. I must have stepped away from my PC. I see you came in a few times. I'll check that IM messaging thing as one should be able to get any of the staff (we all have the same permissions). We definitely want folks to feel welcome and not get a message like that.

Good to have you as a member and look forward to flying with you!

-Zoo
-Todd, aka Zoolander64
Staff Member at DigitalThemePark
Connect TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com