Author Topic: MP  (Read 1519 times)

shermank

MP
« on: September 08, 2021, 11:36:01 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Is Multi Play active? is there any schedule of flights? I have discovered that the TS channel is inactive, but Discord seems to work. However, I have not been able to raise anyone...
What do I need to know that may not already be part of my skillset? Thanks.

Sherm

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: MP
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 12:47:16 PM »
Well many haven't been flying online or MP due to summer time. And most are on different time zones.. some work, while others don't, others don't have the time, while others might.. some can hear, while others are hearing impaired! (like me!)  Some fly with many other groups etc etc ..  So MFC/RTMM MP is, well let's say hit & miss.. and not scheduled.   (but if any want to volunteer to organize please feel free). 

If MSFS.. users can be added as friends.. then if seen, they can fly together if they want..
If other, then can use joinFS to join all of the sims together to group fly.  Any flight can be a group flight.

COMMS:
TS3 works. (digital theme park server) - Channel: WFT-We Fly Together > MFC Misty Flying Club-RTMM
Discord works. https://discord.gg/XvWDbbr

More later as we get into Fall & winter.. or if any want to pickup the ball for MP. Please feel free.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

shermank

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 08:47:25 AM »
thanks Norm,

I will be monitoring from time to time...
Sherm

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 09:18:53 AM »
I have lots of FP.. and am trying to design excursions for the next segment of simming.. (all of the new cabins etc..)
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^