Author Topic: on line Saturday night  (Read 3578 times)

Lazyeight

on line Saturday night
« on: May 21, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »
5/21/11 the backup server 1 was working.  I was able to connect with both FSHost  and TeamSpeak 2.
Main server could not connect with either one.

Lazyeight

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: on line Saturday night
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »
I was able to connect to Backup Server 1.  There was a typo in the password.  That has been fixed, and we can now log in.  All we need now is an organized session and time to do it.  We have been flying on Thursday nites, at 6 pm Pacific time, 9 eastern.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »
With all the difficulties and server changing going on I have become (once again) disoriented as to the correct numbers etc. and seem to not be able to find a list with all the info required for the back up server.  Due to the way the FSHost is coded you have to insert the info EVERY time you change to a different server and it does not save the info like Teamspeak 2 does. 72.39.39.71 is the IP address of server 2 and I am assuming the password has not changed.  I am having difficulty finding the port number though.   Can anybody direct me to the correct post/page nook or cranny where the information is retained???
 8)

PS: I know, I know, write it down.  I have done just that at least 3 times and have managed to lose/misplace it every time.  I suggest that a sticky be made for this thread at the top with all the correct info., IP address, Connect port, and password for both primary and backup servers.  Sure would be nice if FSHost would let you store different info for multiple servers though.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Lazyeight

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 10:06:20 AM »
Spud,
You are in the right forum. Scroll on down and you will see a post by canuck21a. "Misty Moorings Online Multiplayer Server Details". That is what you want.

Lazyeight

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 10:11:42 AM »
That was what I was looking for.  So many different pages, links and what not on RTMM I have trouble keeping it all straight.
Thanks very much Lazy8, you're a gentleman and scholar.
 8)
Later,

Spud

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 01:37:14 PM »
it sounds like misty hop #8 is in order for this thursday night, as far as servers go we,ll try the backup and if theres any problem, we have permission to use the midnight aviation servers...now what was that idea for a flight i had last week...ohhhh yeaaaaa...lol  8) WeDGe