Author Topic: Visiting Haines Junction  (Read 1629 times)

shermank

Visiting Haines Junction
« on: August 06, 2021, 08:02:16 AM »
Thanks to some help from  nbRich1 and Jeff3163 I have been able to install and use the best that RTMM has to offer.
It was with some great pleasure yesterday that I flew into Haines Junction with fellow pilots from my VA and was greeted with this

https://i.imgur.com/db04tRp.jpg

My VA is WWW.DC3AIRWAYS.NET, and even though most of our activities involve the DC3, we have added special MP flights every Thursday with an option for float planes, amphibs, etc. We use Teamspeak for voice coms and Swift for visual coordination during our MP flights. Please feel free to check our VA and join us for future activities as an individual, or with our MP gatherings. Newbies are always welcome, and as with RTMM, I promise you will meet enthusiastic sim hobbyists who will do all in their power to make you feel at home with the rest of us.

Sherm

kaha

Re: Visiting Haines Junction
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 09:21:58 AM »
Unfortunately you had bad weather!

Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020

shermank

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 09:25:05 AM »
Active Sky with ASCA, ENVSHADE AND ENVTEX...
thanks for visiting my post.

Sherm

Dan

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 05:53:55 AM »
When linking images, you can use the img tag like this:
Code: [Select]
[img]your_img_url_here[/img]
That'll show your image instead of an imgur link.

Also, probably consider a higher res image, I'm sure you're flying at higher resolution than this   :o

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 06:32:32 AM »
Like this- ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

shermank

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 08:28:06 AM »
Thanks Dan,
FWIW, I use imgur all the time at ORBX forums. For some reason, my usual practise did not work here...as for resolution, when I used
my native resolution, I got feedback that the image was larger than allowed. I'll try again, This is from the same flight, where I landed at Paine Lake

Sherm
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 08:31:41 AM by shermank »

Dan

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 01:40:31 AM »
Thanks Dan,
FWIW, I use imgur all the time at ORBX forums. For some reason, my usual practise did not work here...as for resolution, when I used
my native resolution, I got feedback that the image was larger than allowed. I'll try again, This is from the same flight, where I landed at Paine Lake
Sherm
Weird, when embedding an imgur URL, resolution or file size shouldn't matter, only when uploading via attachments.  I'll have to take a look at that to make sure.  The new pic is a lot more high res though.