Author Topic: escenarios y cigar box  (Read 2276 times)

cenizosa50

escenarios y cigar box
« on: June 07, 2022, 01:31:48 PM »
Hola, amigos, he vuelto a volar, pero me faltan escenarios, uso FSX, por ejemplo MFC0067 Gulf of Alaska-North Pacific-Kulik Lake to Cordova (PAKL-CKU), y ademas quiero volar el  MFS006-8-9-10-11-12 pero no me lo admite CigarBox, me da el error, " Schedule not found".
Alguna solucion,
GRAcias y un saludo desde Cordoba,España.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: escenarios y cigar box
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 02:03:58 PM »
Esto suena como un problema para Norm. Diría que primero debe configurar el vuelo en cigarbox.
This sounds like an issue for Norm.  I'd say that you need to set up the flight in cigarbox first.   :-\

ps - This doesn't sound like an "object library" problem at all.  Maybe it could be moved to the MFC section? ???  Dan?  Thanks.  :P
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 03:27:45 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Loading flights into Cigar Box
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 02:05:40 PM »
Hola, amigos, he vuelto a volar, pero me faltan escenarios, uso FSX, por ejemplo MFC0067 Gulf of Alaska-North Pacific-Kulik Lake to Cordova (PAKL-CKU), y ademas quiero volar el  MFS006-8-9-10-11-12 pero no me lo admite CigarBox, me da el error, " Schedule not found".
Alguna solucion,
GRAcias y un saludo desde Cordoba,España.

"Translate - Hello friends, I am flying again, but I am missing scenarios, I use FSX, for example MFC0067 Gulf of Alaska-North Pacific-Kulik Lake to Cordova (PAKL-CKU), and also I want to fly the MFS006-8-9-10- 11-12 but CigarBox doesn't support it, it gives me the error, "Schedule not found".
Any solution,
Thank you and greetings from Cordoba, Spain.
=================================================================

There is Two ways to load flights into Cigar Box.
1) Bid on flight  - or
2) Directly load flight Number:

(See full Cigar Box Manual Page 10-12) 

Cigar Box Manual Jan 2022 Loading/Bidding Flights in Cigar Box (Short version)

Search by Flight Number: This has two parts or two different scenarios:

a)   If Search Flight# is checked you can directly enter a flight number into the Flight Number and Cigar Box will draw all the information for that flight leg for you. (On the main Cigar Box page: you must enter a valid flight number into the Flight Number field then Under Flight Controls select Get Flight info). 

b)   If Search flight# is unchecked you cannot directly enter a flight number into the Flight Number but you can use the Search Flights option to find and select flights that are from a Departing airport. (ICAO). (The Search Flights screen is accessed via the main page of Cigar Box by selecting the Search Flight tab. (Search Flights will be further explained later in this document).

NOTE: Item a) above Is NOT applicable when flying tour legs as all of the tour legs must be BID upon via the specific Tour’s details page: (For tour legs: Cigar Box must be set as specified by item b). (Search flight# must be unchecked which enabled Cigar Box to be able to draw the BID when Get Flight Data is selected)
Flight Setup and Cigar Box Recording:

Firstly, there are two methods that you can use to select a flight and load it into Cigar Box: either by:
a. – Direct Entry of a valid Flight Number into Cigar Box (If Search Flight# is checked in Cigar Box User Settings) 

If Search Flight# is checked (in settings), you can directly enter a valid flight number into the Cigar Box Flight Number field and Cigar Box will draw all the information for that flight leg for you. (On the Cigar Box Pirep page: you must enter a valid flight number into the Cigar Box Flight Number field: then select “Get Flight Data”. This will load that flight into Cigar Box as well as all of its flight details populated into Cigar Box. 

OR

b. - Bidding on a flight then loading it in Cigar Box.
     Using the Bid System:  (If Search Flight# is not checked in Cigar Box User Settings) – The BID method is required for ALL TOUR Legs flown within the Tour Centre Environment: This is for the tour leg completion and progression within the tour(s).

You can also bid on single flights from the schedules listing then these flight can also be directly loaded into Cigar Box.

There are hundreds of single flights (non-tour flights) that you can bid on to fly. They are accessible via the MFC Website in your Pilot Centre after your login.

After login at Misty Flying Club, select Pilot Centre.

Under Flight Operations: select View Flight Schedules 
Flight Operations
•   View my PIREPs
•   View a map of all my flights
•   File a Pilot Report
•   View Flight Schedules  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
•   View my flight bids
•   View VA Finances

There are search criteria if you want to search for specific flights:

Search Schedules
•   By Departure Airport
•   By Arrival Airport
•   By Airline
•   By Aircraft Type
•   By Distance

Alternatively, you can simply select the Find Flights and that will draw ALL of the single flights which you can bid on. They are listed alpha/numerically.
The first set of flights range from MFC0001A through MFC0083A. These are RTMM flights and match the RTMM-MFC Flight Plans (.pln files) that are contained in the MFC website “Downloads” folder.   The .pln files can be loaded into most mapping applications. You can Bid on and fly these flights as you wish using the “Bid” system or by entering the flight number in cigar box.
The second set of flights range are single flight that mimic each tours flight legs and each so indicated in the note to which tour leg they represent. 

IE: MFCT00001-6A0 shows: Notes: MFC0001 Misty Triangle - Introductory Tour - Leg 01.  So this flight is representative of leg one of the MFC0001 Misty Triangle-Introductory Tour – that can be flown as a single flight. 
IE: MFCT00890-6A0: Notes: MFC0067 Coastal Alaska-Gulf of Alaska-North Pacific-Kulik Lake to Cordova Leg 16.
Note: These single flights/legs are not associated with the actual tours/excursions in any way except in their routing and these single flights cannot be flown in lieu of the actual tour legs/bids in Tour Center.

Hopefully this will help cenizosa50. (Might have to use google.translate).

Norm

Please refer to full cigar box manual in the download section at http://www.mistymooringsflyingclub.com/

« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 02:07:29 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

cenizosa50

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 12:13:07 PM »
Gracias, conseguido obtener vuelo para Cigar, pero no para los escenarios de este tour, por ejemplo, si los escenarios existentes valen para FSX.
Saludos

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 12:45:39 PM »
Most are fine for FSX (or P3D). 

MFC Tours MFC0001 through MFC0063 were designed in FSX/P3D using their airport tables and using RTMM add-on scenery designed for FSX/P3D.

MFC Tours MFC0064 through MFC0067 are "crossover tours" flyable in MSFS, FSX and/or P3D using ICAO id that that are common to all of these sims.

MFS Tours (MFS0001 onwards) have been designed/defined using MSFS airport tables and RTMM Add-on scenery created for MSFS. The ICAO might not 100% in FSX/P3D but for almost all there is an equivalent ICAO that can be used.

Hope this helps.
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^