Author Topic: Carenado PA34T  (Read 1231 times)

kaha

Carenado PA34T
« on: May 03, 2021, 04:42:15 PM »
Any of you goes for it? I think I will pass on that one. Until now I got two payware aircraft for MSFS, the Just Flight Arrow III and the Top Rudder Solo. I want to avoid to do what I did in P3D, that is buy way too many airplanes.

That said I think the Seneca is not bad, actually it is said to be good. Still I will wait for another (steam guges) twin coming from either A2A or Milviz. Or maybe Just Flight comes up with their Duchess.

Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Carenado PA34T
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 07:46:17 PM »
I am still flying the PA44 Seminole that came over from P3D.  I am usually in the
Carbon Cub amphibian somewhere in the bush waiting for the Beaver to make a comeback.

Yoda

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 06:05:16 AM »
I will also pass on the PA34. Here we are nearly six months after the release of the PA44, and they still haven't fixed the HSI, so I think they've seen the last of my money...unless they produce a Cessna 185F.

Best Regards,
Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
Pinner, UK

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 12:24:36 PM »
I have never been a fan of the Carenado stuff.  They all seemed to fly alike and most of the attraction was eye candy.  Now you may have a different impression, but I'll pass.  I agree that I will limit spyware airplanes....the fact is that with just a few spyware additions, one of the attractions of MSFS is you buy the program and little else....Over all, a BIG savings.  The Arrow while expensive, is about as true life as I have ever flown.  I started my instrument rating in one and this one is really close to the real deal.  I also wait for the Beaver....#1 on my list....I might spring for the Twitter.