Author Topic: this week mp flight reschedualed for fridaynight  (Read 3725 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
this week mp flight reschedualed for fridaynight
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:11:25 AM »
I cant make this  thursdaynights flight , i,ll be at the airport sending my son of to Guyana and wont get home in time so i,think i,ll wip up alittle something for this fridaynight instead..same time about 9est 1am zulu ...hows that sound to you guys is friday doable or should we just skip this weeks flight all togeather ? 8)WeDGe

canuck21a

• Getting Acquainted
Re: this week mp flight reschedualed for fridaynight
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »
Gents,
I am sorry to report that both the primary and secondary servers are down;
the secondary server (mine) required some work and as such it has not been brought
back up fully yet.

The primary servers at FSAddon are also down for now and  there is no exact date when they
will be back up at the time that I posted this.

I will strive to have the secondary servers back online sometime Friday evening EDT.

Francois

• FS Veteran
    • former FSAddon Publishing
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 10:28:33 AM »
Well, when it rains it pours !  :(

I got the new server passwords and everything, and the remote client worked too..... but then I ran into a problem and it turns out they installed something wrong and have to re-do the entire thing.

I still hope to have it running again this weekend though. I'll post a message as soon as I have it back and installed.
Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

... and the man's blog

Lazyeight

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 11:09:06 AM »
My computer is down but I am installing a new hard drive today and hope to have everything up and running by this weekend. I hope to join on your next flight.

Lazyeight

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
 My FSX is now uninstalled!  I was having issues around Juneau with land textures showing where there should be water.  After snooping around and trying to "fix" it, I now had elevation issues all over the place, even lower in PNW scenery.   I copied some folders for back up and am just now starting a complete reinstall of FSX, plus all my addon stuff.  Shouldn't take more than a month.    ;D :-\
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

canuck21a

• Getting Acquainted
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
Well,
I had my own PC problems on Friday and could not get the backups going on time.
At this time Saturday evening 19:00 EDT both the FSHost and TS2 backup servers are up

TS2       72.39.39.71 Port 8767
FSHost 72.39.39.71  Port 23457    FSHost status page http://72.39.39.71:96

passwords for both: rtmm2011