Author Topic: Tour MFC0002  (Read 1524 times)

PeteC267

Tour MFC0002
« on: March 03, 2021, 03:51:58 PM »
Can somebody please point me in the right direction for the download for tour MFC0002.

I've found it on the MFC site, but for some unknown reason can't download anything from there (all I get is a "rvwindquest.com took too long to respond" error message).

It also says that the download can also be found on the "MFC Tour downloads section at RTMM", I can't find any section with that title.  The only MFC link I can find takes me straight back to the MFC page of RTMM (no downloads).

If I search "MFC0002" in the site search box, all it brings up is "MFC0002A" which is not what I'm looking for.

After nearly an hour of searching, I'm just about ready to start throwing my toys out of the pram, so any help would be appreciated.
It's much better to break ground and fly into the wind, than to break wind and fly into the ground.

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Tour MFC0002
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 08:59:03 PM »
You have to be signed on at Misty Flying Club, then you see downloads tab.

Follow the pics below:

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

PeteC267

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 03:19:18 AM »
"You have to be signed on at Misty Flying Club, then you see downloads tab"

I understand that Rich, and have been to the pages shown in your reply, but when trying to download anything from  the MFC site, for some reason all I get is an error message (The same happened with MFC0001, and you endedd up emailing me the tour details if you remember).  I've tried several browsers, all with the same result.

However, I can  download from the RTMM site without any problems, and on the MFC site, it says that the tour details can also be downloaded from the "MFC Tour downloads section of RTMM", but I can't find that section of the RTMM site.

It's not the end of the world  though, I just won't fly any of the MFC tours, but will just fly/pirep the flights on the RTMM site (there's enough there to keep me happy for years   :))

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:31:57 AM by PeteC267 »
It's much better to break ground and fly into the wind, than to break wind and fly into the ground.

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 05:43:52 AM »
MFC site is working ok Pete. Checked downloadable content again and all downloads are working without issue on this side of the world.

You should have no problem downloading these zip files as most are only small zip files. 1 MB or so). Antivirus or something else stopping/blocking?

I have packaged up the first 10 tours, and just sent to you via email.  (to the email that you registered with at MFC).

Should be there in less than 1 minute!

Norm

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 06:56:50 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^