Author Topic: Giving Thanks  (Read 4510 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Giving Thanks
« on: December 27, 2020, 08:02:37 AM »
Happy Holidays!!

In the spirit of giving, I just wanted to just say thank you to everyone for helping to make our little home at Misty's Place so special. As we pass over a historic milestone in our history, I want to express my humble appreciation to each of the Misty's Team members that have given so much to this hobby over the last ten years that we've been gathering here. Without your dedication and generosity with your time and skills, this place wouldn't exist.

When Doug and I first started working together on an idea just over ten years ago, I don't think either of us would've been able to imagine and comprehend that we'd be doing this still. Where it started and where it's gone and all of the amazing places we now have to visit. It's always been a journey that has been made possible because of the team of dedicated artisans and hobbyist's that call Misty's Place Home.

Some have come to stay and some have come and gone, but all are appreciated and respected here. It's been a true honor to call this place ours. And I am very proud to be part of this team. That includes all of our followers and fans who've taken the time to install and visit our creations, ask for and receive help and assistance with something and take the time to travel to and check out where that little cabin in the woods is hiding at.

Who knows what the future holds, but it's something that I look forward to, with you.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Brad
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 08:04:11 AM by Bradallen43 »

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Giving Thanks
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 10:52:42 AM »
Well said, Brad!  It has certainly been a pleasure for me to be working with you, Doug, the rest of the team as well as our loyal users on making RTMM a great place to have fun.  I too look forward to the RTMM future. 

Happy Holidays!

Rod

kaha

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 12:19:00 PM »
It's great fun to fly with and for Misty's Team!

Thank you,
Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 12:43:45 PM »
Thanks Brad... All have their own expertise and talents that have created this scenery and activities. It has been a pleasure to work with the members of this team as well as the flight sim community in various aspects of this endeavor.

Norm
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:47:45 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 01:09:05 PM »
Thank you.  It is an honor to be a member of such a fine community.  Here's to 10 more.   8)  Cheers!

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

av8erjm

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 07:37:55 PM »
I would also like to thank all the people keeping the gears greased and keeping  everything at RTMM in working order. Definitely a group to be envied here

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 12:50:00 PM »
I can't add much more to what my fellow RTMM team members have already said. It's been a pleasure and an honor to be a part of what RTMM is all about. While I have been able to contribute where I have been able, I have also gained an indescribable amount of knowledge from my fellow team members, and for that I am thankful. I've also had the pleasure of making many new friends, as well as the honor of meeting some of them in person. The behind the scenes work is often tedious and boring, but the final results in countless projects I've been involved in over the years always make the long hours and late nights worth it. It's been quite a ride!

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 03:32:04 AM »
Thank you Brad.....I feel great pleasure and honor being a part of the RTMM Team!
RTMM world became a very special place for me in the flightsim world.....It was for years the only place to enjoy the fun of our hobby in FSX and P3d virtual flying in this beautiful environment.

Making new Friends from different places of the world, the Team and the RTMM community, makes me happy the most. I can‘t believe it‘s already 10 years RTMM explores virtual Alaska.....let‘s make it another 10 years!

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Dieter

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 04:51:46 AM »
I am very happy to be a member of the RTMM community and this is for 10 years now.

It was always a coming and going, members left us, new ones signed up. But the hard core strengthened the back of this association.

A lot of effort was made. This is how many most excellent bush sceneries have been created during this time! RTMM has become a "brand name" for flying in the hinterland. A big Thank You to the creators! Every interested backcoutry home-pilot worldwide knows this homepage.

Cheers to the years ahead which will probably bring a major change due to the appearance of the MSFS/FS2020.

A small downer:
Unfortunately the many RTMM sceneries (currently) cannot be converted into the MSFS2020 format. In my eyes that is hardly to be accepted.
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

scanham

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 09:10:43 AM »
Thanks to all you RTMM Team Members for providing the best venue in flight simulation! 

Your continued efforts creating and maintaining this "world" have kept me coming back through the years when I would have probably lost interest

Cheers to all of you and the other RTMM members for the new year and beyond!

Steve
Steve Canham
MFC0077
I7-4790K, Asus H87M-PLUS MB, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 240GB SSD for OS & general software, 500 GB SSD for MSFS 2020, GTX1080ti 11GB, 3 x 22inch monitors with Nvidia Surround, 5040 x 1024

NeptuneP2V7

• VA-AMC
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2020, 04:52:30 AM »
Hi
since ** Snow dog Tour ** i know some people here  ;D

Best Holliday at the latest days 2020 ..
[size=16]Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2[/size]