Author Topic: Littlenavmap shows Irregularity  (Read 1832 times)

kaha

Littlenavmap shows Irregularity
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:06:00 PM »
I loaded the scenery into Littlenavmap and it shows the following error:

File: "C:/Users/kaha/Documents/Prepar3D v5 Add-ons/RTMM Add-on (P3Dv5)/05-RTMM Addon Scenery/Ryan's Cabins/scenery/AF2_RSFC.bgl"

Error: readInt for file "C:/Users/kaha/Documents/Prepar3D v5 Add-ons/RTMM Add-on (P3Dv5)/05-RTMM Addon Scenery/Ryan's Cabins/scenery/AF2_RSFC.bgl" failed.

Is this known?

Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Littlenavmap shows Irregularity
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 03:59:59 PM »
Yes Kind of.. Ryan's file AF2* doesn't establish the airport location in the sim hence the error in LNM is generated. I was debating whether to yank it out of the add-on but decided to leave it in since there is a cabin and there is no harm except that LNM can't scan it's location.

Ryan's Cabins - (Refreshed V2.0 - 06.02.2019)
Storyline by Ryan Padgett

Summerville Bay: N54 46.85 ... W130 13.67 ...Mag 353 ... Water ... R

The land in and around British Columbia is very beautiful, with tall mountain peaks and low valleys filled with lush rain forests. Many people come to the area to enjoy the wilderness and have fun outdoors. There are many places to stay at, from expensive lodge's to campgrounds, where you can use as a home base for your adventures. One of these places is a few cabins north of Prince Rupert on Somerville Island. These cabin's are maintained by Ryan, one of the scenery designers at the Return To Misty Moorings. Ryan lives in the largest cabin, and keeps the other two nearby cabin's in good condition for the RTMM people to stay at. You are welcome to come by sometime. Just get the key from me at my cabin, get yourself over to them, and enjoy the wilderness!

You can fly in from Prince Rupert airport in a wheeled plane, and land on the sloped strip, or fly your float plane (or drive a boat) from the nearby Kincolith Seaplane Base. Flight plan's have been included from both of the options. Landing in a float plane is fairly simple hear, just fly over and check the windsock near the dock for my cabin, and then, landing into the wind, touch down in the bay. Landing on the airstrip is a but more challenging, as it is 540 ft. long and sloping. With the slope, you only need to touchdown on the flat spot and let your airplane roll up the hill. I recommend, after you slow down, applying full power an taxiing to the top of the airstrip, as this makes it mush easier to takeoff. If you land and stop on the uphill, carefully let the airplane roll backwards, and then go to takeoff power to climb up the hill. Once you have parked at the top, either walk on the dirt path or start up the ATV and drive down to me. I'll give you what you need to stay here. There are two cabin's in which you can stay, one right on the beach and another on a short path a ways up. There is an old trapper's cabin on an island, but that is the stations for the NDB and not fit for staying in. You can tune the NDB in applicable planes on 476.0. Lastly, there is a Canadian government lookout station up on the nearby mountain side above the cabin's. It is somewhat hard to find, and they don't like lot's of traffic, but you can still fly over it and take a look. Come by anytime, and enjoy what mother nature has to offer!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 06:24:24 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

kaha

Re: Littlenavmap shows Irregularity
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 04:50:15 PM »
I'm impressed Norm. I will show up and post a video.

Karl.
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020