Author Topic: RTMM Complete Setups  (Read 1858 times)

kaha

RTMM Complete Setups
« on: November 30, 2020, 08:36:51 AM »
Until now I had my own xml addon folder for all RTMM sceneries. I now decided to go for the RTMM Complete Setup.

This is awsome. It works like a charme, documentation is outstanding and I even discovered that I had missed 4 or 5 sceneries in my own setup.

Congratulations and many thanks that this is free of charge. Aerosoft would probably sell it for USD 85,-, if not for more (and I would purchase it right away).

Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: RTMM Complete Setups
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 10:15:31 AM »
Thanks sir. Glad you liked it Karl..  Yep, its a huge one shot addon that is the complete works!. A "drop in and go" addon so to speak. No work at all for the end user.

It took a bit of time to pre-assemble every piece then get the add-on.xml done. (Probably the one of the biggest addons (freeware or payware) out there with over 250 xml entries but works like a charm.

Once it was all done, Rod worked on the AI traffic installer piece for the addon to tie into Tongass and ORBX and the sim to create all of the RTMM AI traffic... then all the documentation!!  Works great and no matter what sim (FSX, P3Dv1-2-3-4x-5x) saves hours to set up.  And free for the RTMM sim community!
(We don't even charge a nominal fee to a non-RTMM user as an one time initiation fee to start using RTMM, that is, IF they buy the first round at Misty's! lol.).  Thanks again Karl.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 02:59:02 PM »
Hi Karl,

Glad you like it.  It makes install a snap.

Rod

John

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 03:20:15 PM »
Hi all, are Brads sceneries for Hawaii and the Caribbean included?

John

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 07:45:49 PM »
Doug's Hawaii and Brad's Bahamas are not exactly part of the RTMM territory so aren't included in the RTMM add-on.   (those other packages also require a gamut of other developers content that we can't package)

Norm
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 08:35:05 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

John

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 12:55:37 AM »
Thanks Norm.....