Author Topic: MSFS: Multiplayer with RTMM "friends"?  (Read 1808 times)

Airtrooper

MSFS: Multiplayer with RTMM "friends"?
« on: November 29, 2020, 05:34:09 PM »
I've been enjoying RTMM scenery for a number of years. In that time I haven't done much multiplayer flying. I've now transitioned to MSFS and would like to try multiplayer in the SAK region. Is there a means to locate like-minded "friends" for such here at RTMM?

My MSFS alias is "SpatialProf"

Many thanks

Andy

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: MSFS: Multiplayer with RTMM "friends"?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 09:04:09 PM »
Ok Andy, I am "nbrich1" in MSFS2020 and am usually on (but not limited to) the USA East server..but switch whenever groups events require.  There is literally 3-4 multi flights a day going on in 2020.. all over the world- outlined on the official MSFS2020 site- calendar and community flights section:

LINKS:  MSFS2020 Calendar of Events:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/community/community-fly-in-events/143/l/calendar

Community Events Page/Forum:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/community/community-fly-in-events/143

MSFS2020 Servers and comms channels and FP for event are usually contained in the Event Post or on Discord.

For comms there is discord and/or TS3.

I have flown only one Alaska trip so far: in MSFS2020: From Wasilla to PAVD. But have flown in many group trips/events in 2020 all over the world for far- ie:  Australia, NZNI,  South East England, South Coast of England, Idaho Bush Strips, The Outer Banks-East Coast USA, Morocco Africa, Tuscany Italy, 3 trips in Japan after the Japan update, , Nepal (Lukla area), Utah Parks Tour (Bryce Canyon), Austria-Highs and LOWS of Osterreich, Brazil, Chile, East coast USA PA-Washington DC,  so getting a much better feel for the sim, the controls, aircraft and the graphics in various areas. (I have done quite a bit of group flying in previous sims now flying more and more group flights in MSFS 2020.

I still use the previous sim for Misty Flying Club VA excursions as well as 4 or so other flight groups that I fly with during the week (if/when time permits) - but they flying all over the world.

Will watch for you Andy (SpatialProf), (And will send you an invite). (We are 5 hours time difference. (I am on Eastern time zone -5:00 hrs to GMT/Zulu).  What server do you usually use in 2020? 

All are welcome to fly.. lots of group flying events out there for the previous sims as well as many new flight groups out there for MSFS2020.

Norm
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:25:05 PM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^