Author Topic: South of CJ`s Bed and Breakfast  (Read 2277 times)

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
South of CJ`s Bed and Breakfast
« on: April 25, 2011, 05:50:10 PM »
When flying around at the mouth of the Nass River a found a small valley south of CJ`s Bed and Breakfast.
A quick look on the Map showed this is a small valley with a little river surrounded by some quite big Mountains on both sides of....So I decided to take a sort trip along this valley with my littlebird.

When coming to the end of the valley I saw a big Mountain with a huge rock in front of it....So, what should I do now??.... Yes. landing my littlebird on the top of this rock. The landing was some tricky. Not the landing procedure itself but finding the right place setting the skids on the snow without risking sliding from the rock into the deep...That would be a fatal form of heli-skiing, wouldn`t it?! ::)
After some careful tries a found the right place and set my littlebird safely on the rock.

When looking around I was totally impressed. Sitting on the top of this rock and looking down along the whole valley made me feel like being free as an eagle.  :)

But be careful, over the edge of this rock there`s nothing than hundred`s of feet of thin air...and a hard ground at the bottom of the rock to fall onto it.

I don`t know the name of this real valley or even the name of the rock...but I will return to it, I`m sure.

[attachment deleted by admin (old)]

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals