Author Topic: Walkabout  (Read 3320 times)

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
Walkabout
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:05:50 AM »
Well, I have to miss MP session again!  Dang  :-(   But, on a good note I'm driving up to Seattle, WA and will be stopping my Concrete, Mt Vernon, Everett, ORCAS ISLAND, Whidbey Island, the Boeing Museum of Flight and Payne Field, to name a few.  See y'all in a week.  Maybe we can get that Misty's DC3 flight aloft!

Fair seas and following winds,
Rob
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit

archangel1

Re: Walkabout
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:28:57 AM »
Sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy! Just missed picking up the ORBX Concrete Muni package during the FlightSim Store sale last week, thanks to the large timezone difference between here and Oz.  Oh, well, next time.  Got four others, though, including Orcas Island.  Now all I need is my new computer!
Why take Life seriously? You'll never get out of it alive!

foggy-bottom

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »
You're not going to have much of that pension left, Rob.  Have a  good trip - Orcas, Whidby, the Boeing Museum, et al, sounds like a pretty fair itinerary.

"Foggy - green with envy"  ;)
Regards  /  "Foggy"

If flying was really difficult, only Armourers would be allowed to do it...

Dragnhorn

• "Ahhhhh..the smell of black powder in the morning"
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
Hi all,
  In Seattle now and the SUN is out!!!  If you're familiar with this area it's a big deal.  lol   Going to Mt Vernon today for their annual tulip festival, then taking the ferry to Orcas Island.  I hope orbx people flow i working so we can get some lunch!    ;D
Rob Abernathy
aka Dragnhorn

PC specs: 
Intel Quad Core i7 4790k Devil's Canyon (Haswell), 4.0 GHZ, /Gigabyte 87 UD4H 32 GB mother board, 16 GB DDR3 1866MHZ, Nvidia GTX 760 2 GB x 2 SLI, 2 TB 7200RPM HDD, Cpu Liquid Cooling Unit LVL 4, 750W Thermaltake, Windows 7 64 bit