Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 2134 times)

Rangerick

Thanks
« on: May 11, 2020, 11:27:30 PM »
As an 'Old Dinosaur' from the days of the original "Misty Moorings", I just wanted to take a minute to say "Thanks" for the countless hours of enjoyment M.M. and R.T.M.M  has provided for me over the years.

However, I do have one suggestion. 

Please move the "Donation" link from the bottom, to the TOP of the Homepage so I'll remember to offer some 'Payback' once in a while for all the amazing content here that I use and for what must go into maintaining a site like this.

You Folks ARE 'The Best'

Thanks !

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 09:13:40 AM »
Thank you.  We sort of downplay the donation process.  We make just enough to cover the site.  If we make a little extra,  we put it in our cigar box under the seat in the Misty Beaver,  so we will have it if next year we are not so lucky.  We really do appreciate the little financial surprises we get.  It doesn't cost too much to run the site.  The real cost is in man hours,  and with the great folks we have on the volunteer team around the world,  their efforts are priceless. Your "thank you" to the team is a welcome "payment" for those special folks.    So,  "thank you" from all of us.

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 12:28:42 PM »
Definitely appreciate the kind words and donations. Hoping we can continue RTMM into the future and the new sim.

Penzoil3

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 05:18:39 PM »
 8) Thanks Ranger rick ! I didn't know about the donations button at all. Just clicked that !  I agree, I appreciate all the hard work the guys do.
 Sue

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 01:58:14 PM »
Thank you Sue