Author Topic: Tour Completed  (Read 1561 times)

Rangerick

Tour Completed
« on: May 11, 2020, 05:39:13 PM »
Tour completed: MFC0022 on 20/05/09
re: Rick L. MFC0008

Finally went back to complete this Tour. However, my 'Aircraft' somehow changed to a DHC Otter from my original C-47/DC3 ??? I think C.B. likes my new Otter.

None of the flights showed up as "completed" in the Tour Reg. ??
Cigar Box shut down on one leg so I had to re-fly it and lost an hour.

All that having been said... finally got 'er DONE ! LOL

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Tour Completed
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 06:16:56 PM »
As per various post Rick, The single flights are not directly associated to the tour legs.. so they won't update the leg and progress to the next one. During the bid outage, we could fly the legs that were representative of the tour legs as single flights but they are not associated to the tour legs in any way - except in appearance. That said, the tour legs only progress by flying the tour leg BIDS, and once each is completes as a BID, does the tour progress to the next leg, - and to the next tour/excursion. 

Anyways, all your single flights that you  flew - (from MFCT00253-6A0  to MFCT00260-6A0 ) their routes are representative of the tour legs but are not the tour generated tour leg bids - so those single legs are not associated in any way to the the tour so they can't progress the legs within the tour.

I will manually apply the award to you for completing MFC0022 cause you flew all the routes of that tour: half of those tour tour legs by bid before the bid system went down which updated, and the rest by flying the  equivalent single lights (which don't update the tour stats.  See my email.

Norm
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 06:38:38 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Rangerick

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 06:35:19 PM »
Not a problem Norm.  Don't worry about it.  Just thought I'd let you know how it went FYI.

I did BID on the next leg #12, I needed to fly, but it never showed as 'Completed' after I flew it, so I just went and BID on the next legs individually. 

I figured it maybe had something to do with it changing the aircraft I had originally started the tour with.

For some reason Cigar Box picked up the last (Non-Tour) aircraft I flew (my new Otter) and assumed I would be using it on the Tour now.

I think your 'Program' may have developed A.I. and is starting to 'Think' for itself.  LMAO

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:36:55 PM by Rangerick »

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 06:38:22 AM »
As far as the aircraft, it was changed to the DHC6 cause you were using the single flight legs not the tour leg-Bid where you picked your aircraft. I had the DHC6 set for those single flight legs so unless you changed the aircraft in Cigar Box when you loaded those single flights, then the DHC6 will would be applied.(But I will manually edit those pirep to reflect your correct aircraft flown on those legs) I have he ability to do that!

Yup that program - it's sure is being stubborn. Henry is still trying to tame the back end, whereas I am attacking it from the front end and pushing it almost to the brink or edge without making it jump over!! lol.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 06:40:58 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^