Author Topic: Fixed.....maybe!  (Read 1377 times)

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
Fixed.....maybe!
« on: May 07, 2020, 04:47:01 PM »
Well with fingers crossed, I think the problems of our bids is fixed.  Now mind you I have only tested a few flights from the schedules and from the Tour Center but in all cases you can bid the flight.  In addition, all the bids were present for flight in Cigar Box.

I am really sorry that this has taken as long as it has, but there is virtually no information available on the problem (s) so it was hours of reading code and moving files.  I hope the issues of the past are behind us and I thank all of you for you patience and understanding.

Please post any issues you find as I am not at all sure I have fixed everything.
Henry

RCFlyer

Re: Fixed.....maybe!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 05:51:03 PM »
Good to hear.  Now, how do I get the flights I have already completed for MFC00041 recognized in the tour bid sequence?  I have already flown MFCT00522 through 00526.  I did signup for MFC00041 just now.  The tour has me at the start with no credit for the first few legs that I have completed.  I can certainly continue flying the legs as charter flights and let you know when I complete the tour if that would be easier in this circumstance.

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Fixed.....maybe!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 09:09:41 PM »
Just bid those flights in the tour and for each just pop in a manual pirep for those flights that you flew with manual flight#. When you are up to date.. or caught up then resume flying the tour legs via cigar box by bid.
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^