Author Topic: stuck at Darrington  (Read 1527 times)

av8erjm

stuck at Darrington
« on: April 23, 2020, 01:09:38 PM »
I'm sitting here at Darrington 1S2 and not sure what to do. I'm on MFC0036 just finished leg 12. When I go on my pirep list page it shows two entries for leg 12 which is 4WA8/1S2 showing pending approval. When i go to the Tour Center to pick up the next leg it shows I've completed leg 13 for 1S2/76WA, which I have not actually flown yet. I think it's something to do with  the Cigar Box, I have tried removing and reinstalling, to no avail. All day yesterday was giving me a time out window, but when I would look  on the Tour Center page it would show that I could sign for the next leg. I thought there was a work around  but I can't find it now on the forum page. So I sit here awaiting vectors

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: stuck at Darrington
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 01:46:36 PM »
Ok Jim.. hang fire... I'm on it.. give me a few mins to try to figure out where you are and how to get you out of being stuck!!!

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

nbrich1

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 01:51:39 PM »
Ok

Today you flew:

1. MFC0019 - Jim Ryan Flight: MFC58191 Dep/Arr: KNUW/4WA8 Flight Time: 00.47.32

2. MFC0019 - Jim Ryan Flight: MFC58191 Dep/Arr: 4WA8/1S2 Flight Time: 00.30.04

(MFC0019 - Jim Ryan Flight: MFC58191 Dep/Arr: 4WA8/1S2 Flight Time: 00.30.04  - Duplicate pirep filed (which I will delete later..after I figure out what's happening). 

That still leaves you sitting at 1S2.....  and from what I see, you have no outstanding bids...

Ok .. I sent you an email... take a looks and reply when you can.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 02:02:22 PM by nbrich1 »

nbrich1

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 03:44:59 PM »
Ok Jim.. for some reason, Your leg 13 bid from 1S2 Darrington Mun to 76WA   Heineck Farm Airport
got completed in the system.  (I can't reverse or revert the leg 13 to show uncompleted but everything else seems to be ok), So with 13 showing complete, makes sense that the next tour bid is that can be generated under your name is Tour 36 - Leg 14 - WA76 to KSEA.
--------

So, I to get you to be able to fly from 1S2 over to WA76 (the identical flight as is Leg of the tour was to generat the single flight bid version: 1S2 to WA76 (which is flight # MFCT00461-6A1),

(When you go into cigar box and <Get flight>  - that MFCT00461-6A1 flight should load up for you. Fly and file as usual. That will catch you up and get you over to WA76 - and then you can simply resume in the tour (36) starting at Leg 14 which has departure location of WA76.
------------------------

So in summary - load up bid flight MFCT00461-6A1 from 1S2 over to WA76 then you're back on track to resume tour 36 at leg 14.   (not sure exactly what happened but it could have had something to do with the server outage but not sure. But all looks ok.

Norm

PS: So how to add a flight bid for a single flight  (Or to re-fly a tour leg it has to be done as a single flight leg.Just need to find the corresponding single flight #, (I have put in the tour document (for each tour and each leg) and it also shows on the tour FP.

Once the flight number that you want to fly is established -  to can bid on it just like a tour leg.
Just go to your Pilot Centre > Scroll down to Flight Operations > Select View Flight Schedules>
< Select Find Flights> Scroll down to Flight # >> (in this case it was # MFCT00461-6A1 >> Add to Bid.

And it adds that bid just like the tour flight bids. Cigar Box load the bid.. Fly and file. Done.