Author Topic: houston we have a problem...this morning  (Read 2862 times)

Patrick 94

houston we have a problem...this morning
« on: April 13, 2020, 04:40:43 AM »
Patrick94Aujourd’hui à 09:22
Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'MFC0001'@'localhost' to database 'MFC2018' (1044)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/rvwindquest/public_html/mistymooringsflyingclub.com/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysqli.class.php on line 149
hello i have this message this morning!! when i want to connect to Misty Cdt Patrick

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: houston we have a problem...this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 08:13:44 AM »
Yes Patrick.  Working on it. (Refer to other posts in this forum.

https://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=4780.0

https://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=4781.0

https://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=4782.0

(Still down as of 8am Eastern (1200 utc) April 13.

We'll will advise as soon as the site is up and running as intended.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 09:21:56 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Patrick 94

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 09:09:46 AM »
Hello,
we hope this is not too serious for your server.
Good luck and see you soon
  cordially Patrick

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 10:52:52 PM »
It is not serious at all.  The simple answer is that we have been more successful that Norm and I imagines when we joined forced with Doug and company.  As each day goes by we add more pilots, the pilots we have are flying more and we are building statistics.  Bottom line is that we ran out of server space.  The unfortunate issue is that our hosting service didn't tell us until they locked the account for being over our storage limits.  Bad form.  The solution was simple, upgrade to a larger account with a unlimited database, a dedicated IP address and a 2gb Ram Memory with a single processor.  BUT that meant we had to migrate the account to a new server and the server host screwed the pooch.  The auto-migration failed and a manual migration was started this morning.  They say it will take 24 - 48 hours to complete, which is excessive in my opinion but that is what we have.  I can bitch and maybe get some satisfaction but probably not now and the hard pard is that neither Norm or I can do anything about it.  I call twice a day to check.....sometime you get the truth and sometime you get BS.  Hopefully there is progress.  Right now several functions do in fact work.  Our experimental site works, in fact I have flown twice today with out problems, so the end is in sight.

We both thank you your understanding and patients.....it's not easy especially when we are all at home.  If this goes on further.....Maybe we will open the closed site.  In the meantime, hang in there.

Henry

Vincederio

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 02:40:07 AM »
Very dear RTMM team.
As we also say with us, it's step back to jump better ....... (How do you say that?)
Patience is required and we know that everything will be fine.
And know that we will not forget.
Yours and see you soon.
Friendly
Vincent
un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien. M.D.

MFC0001

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 09:56:07 PM »
There are still some issues, but for the most part the core program is working fine, pilots are flying, pireps are being filed and we have enough power to keep us going for another couple of years.

Happy flying.....be safe,
Henry