Author Topic: Al Pelletier still around  (Read 5250 times)

roundrobin

Al Pelletier still around
« on: February 17, 2020, 05:40:32 PM »
Hi friends. I am still very active flying so routes (I still have the installation done in 2013 and it is still working great. I  have never altered it). I haven't been active due to real life happenings. I suffered a blood clot to the heart on Dec 20th and managed to survive it. This place is still the best fun for any flight simmer. I am busy downloading and re-learning installs, as I have an old friend who wants to join. Also that will give me the chance to install it on Prepar 3D-4.  anyway, I read the Forum. A big hello to all from Comox.

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Al Pelletier still around
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 06:25:58 PM »
Welcome HOME...we call it RETURN to Misty Moorings for a good reason. :-) Folks wander off to wherever, but then they come home again, glad to hear you are feeling well. Let us know if you need a hand.

Doug

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 07:58:25 PM »
Good to see you again, Al.  Thanks for the update on your situation.  Take care.  :)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 09:25:04 PM »
Welcome Back Al from the Comox area. Much has changed regarding most of the scenery pieces and additionally a few tweaks are needed for P3Dv4x. (IE: Tongass Models and it's install for use in P3Dv4x plus two RTMM AI model change outs that are required for P3Dv4x. The info is here on the site but if you need anything just give a yell!  Welcome back again sir.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

av8erjm

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 10:21:28 PM »
Roundrobin, this getting old sure ain't for sissies. I've found since my bout with Vertigo and how to fill my vacant time has taken some getting used to also. Though not as life threatening as your I'm just now trusting myself driving and have been relying on the wife to drive me to n' fro.  Humbling to say the least, Hoping the best for your speedy return

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 10:01:03 AM »
Welcome back to Misty’s Place. Glad to hear your health is on the mend.

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 11:30:36 AM »
Great to see you back.  Happy that pipeline is all clear  nothing worse when the heart throws a rod.  We all need a tune up now and then.   ;)

Good luck with the installs and hope to see your friend around here soon. 

Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography