Author Topic: Carribean Sea Planes???  (Read 3127 times)

av8erjm

Carribean Sea Planes???
« on: January 28, 2020, 01:41:31 PM »
What with the talk of the scenery pkg of Greg Goodwin's and future plans to enhance the Bahamas, it piqued my interest. I haven't flown in the Caribbean or Bahamas for years, back when CSP was about the only choice one had for enhancements, and this was way before Orbx and their Vector pkg's. So anyway I downloaded the Goodwin files and started to fly around, much to my dismay a lot of the CSP scenery had hangers in the water and docks sitting on land. First I thought it was the Goodwin file, but when I disallowed it and went back for a look the problem still persisted. I think the culprit with messing up with the CSP sceneries is the Vector files. Not all the CSP additions are effected, but maybe 6 to 12 I've found so far  Too bad MoCat's additions will be missed

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Carribean Sea Planes???
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 06:22:55 AM »
MoCats Caribbean Seaplane scenery was made a long time ago and the sim platforms and scenery options have changed. So you’re not going to see those scenery pieces line-up in FSX and P3D. With various vector products etc.

Greg created his own custom vector for the Bahamas he’s working on. Any scenery for that area will be created using his Bahamas as the foundation. We have received permission from MoCat to create new scenery that uses his old libraries of objects though our creations won’t be what he previously did.

Brad

av8erjm

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 10:33:02 AM »
I understand, it's just that some of the places he enhanced I had been to in real life, Stella Maris, Eleuthera, Pittstown and Exuma. I am sure what ever you design for sceneries will help ease the pain LOL

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 05:02:10 PM »
Download and install the base Bahamas Scenery by Greg Goodwin for these little enhancements that are coming with Misty's Caribbean Air Adventures.

He has given the freeware world an unbelievable scenery package. You can search and find it on AVSIM and Flightsim.com. Just Look for "Bahama's P3D" or "Gregory Goodwin Bahamas".

Once  you're installation is complete, get ready for some beautiful scenery in the Bahamas.

Brad

av8erjm

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 09:58:28 AM »
done did thank you