Author Topic: RTMM Is Unbelieveable! Many thanks to all who created and continue to Create!  (Read 2333 times)

Lantz

I just finished the full install of RTMM and I am so impressed! It’s hard to believe in these days of payware Flight Sim add-ones, someone (or a group of someone’s) would take the time to volunteer the amount of work that must have been done to create and upkeep all that you have here. I must say that 99% of all of the install instructions on the Getting Started Page guided my through without issues, as long as I read them “real carefully”. In any case, I can’t thank you all enough and look forward to flying with you.

Lantz

Bill Kunzler

I agree ! Thanks to all at RTMM.

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Very much appreciated. It does take a lot of time and dedication and if it weren't for the team, it wouldn't be.

Here's hoping we can continue to enjoy the time we have together here at "Misty's Place".

Brad

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Hi Five to ya Lantz. Keep on enjoying there’s so much to explore here at RTMM.
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
I agree ! Thanks to all at RTMM.

Ditto   ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P