Author Topic: Misty's Caribbean Air Walker's Cay  (Read 1948 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Misty's Caribbean Air Walker's Cay
« on: January 18, 2020, 06:48:21 PM »
Misty's Caribbean Air Project Update!!

Steve Weinkamer has done it again!! He's used his magic wand and given us some beautiful custom objects to work with in the Caribbean. First of all, big thank you to Steve for all his time and energy in converting and making these objects usable in the simulations. And also to Chris "MoCat" Carel who kindly gave us permission to use his previously created objects for the "MoCat's Seaplane Tours" scenery done way back in FS2004. Steve had to convert each of the objects in those old FS9 libraries to make them compliant in P3D v4.

We have a custom logo for the project now that you'll see on a sign attached to the side of one of the buildings. It's a great looking logo I think. Steve asked me to look into some free sketch-up objects that might be usable as well for the tropical atmosphere I'm hoping to depict with these scenery areas on Misty's Caribbean Air. I found a lot of great looking tropical vegetation that you'll see in some of the following screen shots. They sure look good to me. Banana tree, bamboo, Heleconia, Caladium, Bird of Paradise, and lot's of unique palm trees that help give a unique look to the scenery I'm building.

I also want to share some pictures of Dex Thomas's upcoming AI Traffic for the Misty's Caribbean Air project. I'm still working on some of that scenery though so it's not quite ready for prime time. But you'll see that in the not to distant future. Dex and I have been working for a few weeks now and have over a dozen seaplane airports created for the project. The traffic is great looking so far.

Greg Goodwin is busy working on the rest of the Bahamas Islands scenery and that will expand the area of discovery when it's done.

Finally, Klaus is in with us on doing some aircraft repaints and once we get some pics from the paint meister, we'll be sure to share them here.

So enjoy the pictures and thanks for your interest in Misty's Caribbean Air Adventures!!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 06:50:39 PM by Bradallen43 »

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: Misty's Caribbean Air Walker's Cay
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 08:26:32 PM »
Holy mackerel!  That's beautiful.   :P

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
Re: Misty's Caribbean Air Walker's Cay
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 10:53:10 AM »
I can Feel the warmth of the sun....brilliant Brad!
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography