Author Topic: New / Old user Needs help  (Read 6498 times)

macpilot

New / Old user Needs help
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:39:59 PM »
First even though i'm and old user. The computer I'm installing to never had RTMM installed. Yesterday I downloaded and install ever thing new. My question regards the library structure. I have attached a file with my structure. I have the 7 library files in the RTMM Objects Library folder. Misty folder in the RTMM Misty Moorings folder. My P3D V 4.5 scenery library only shows RTMM Required FSXP3D Libraries Part IV. Can you show me a break down of the libraries and what files should be in their libraries.

Sorry but I can't attach the file I created.

Thank You

Bill McCracken

Lantz

Re: New / Old user Needs help
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 11:34:49 PM »
Bill, I’m new like you but I had all the libraries I downloaded eventually show up in P3d’s scenery library after I followed all the text file instructions. Is it possible that you didn’t take the final step in each one and add the file to the scenery library?

macpilot

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 09:36:52 AM »
Lantz,

That's exactly what I didn't do. Didn't add the files to the scenery library.

Thanks for your reply.

Bill

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 11:50:05 AM »
Well that would explain it. Theses scenery pieces are all a manual add to the sim scenery via sim scenery lib or addon.xml (p3dv4x) to set them up. Glad that's figured out.
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

GeoFlyer

Required OL Part II Consolidator EXE Fails to Consolidate
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 03:01:50 AM »
REQUIRED Part III executable (RTMMTwo Consolidator.exe) does not work and I cannot consolidate into one library named RTMMTwo Object  LibraryFSXP3D. I use Windows 10. Checked the version of the exe and says it is for "Windows 8". Would someone please send me an updated 'Consolidator' for Part III - OR - instruct me how to install those 20 libraries into FSX? Thank you.

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 01:36:09 PM »
"10" is probably blocking it from running. Turn off the anti-virus temporarily to run it.. and run it ad admin. (Run everything as admin in "10" ).  (There is only one version of the consolidator.)

Norm

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 02:05:50 PM »
Going out on a limb here, but I highly doubt that Rod had Win 8 when he designed the consolidator. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that he was a Win 7 user until fairly recently. I've also never heard any Win 10 users complaining of having trouble with the consolidator. Try Norm's suggestions and I'm sure your problem will be resolved.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

GeoFlyer

WE NEED A LIB REVIEWER Re: New / Old user Needs help
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 05:59:26 PM »
GeoFlyer needs an EXPERT to take a look at attached list. ARE THEY IN CORRECT ORDER?
Thank you.
GeoFlyer

First even though i'm and old user. The computer I'm installing to never had RTMM installed. Yesterday I downloaded and install ever thing new. My question regards the library structure. I have attached a file with my structure. I have the 7 library files in the RTMM Objects Library folder. Misty folder in the RTMM Misty Moorings folder. My P3D V 4.5 scenery library only shows RTMM Required FSXP3D Libraries Part IV. Can you show me a break down of the libraries and what files should be in their libraries.

Sorry but I can't attach the file I created.

Thank You

Bill McCracken

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 06:14:48 PM »
Looks like it should work. Head to PANT and test the Objects. Then you'll know if the Libs are installed amd working and correctly set up.. 
 See LINK and scenery Objects PICS: https://www.return.mistymoorings.com/object_libraries_build/#objtest.

Your sim at PANT needs to match this. !!