Author Topic: MSFS is alive  (Read 309 times)

BobH

• View Profile
Re: MSFS is alive
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2019, 09:21:55 PM »
Note that if you sign up for the insider testing you will have an NDA and won't be able to legally post here, or anywhere.

Don't expect to see any non-public info here.

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • View Profile
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 07:57:01 AM »
Another review with a little more information, especially about addons.

Http://inspire.eaa.org/2019/09/30/an-inside-look-at-microsofts-newest-flight-simulator/

The NDA was interesting, if they think what happens on an open forum will be a secret, with everybody posting elsewhere under different names, they are crazy...and “they” are Microsoft...and are not crazy. I wonder if that is more a marketing tease than a legal notice. We will be careful here that there are no copy/pastes from their insider forum, but ideas most likely will show up here ... especially if it has to do with something that affects RTMM.

BobH

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 05:38:37 PM »
The link was to a press report - they operate under different rules. They can likely report anything from the conferences. I was posting about individual testers which will be under an NDA. Likely there will be an Insider Forum where everyone is under NDA.

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 09:55:00 PM »
Doug's last post contains the link I was going to post. Fascinating article and great screen shots. If it's true, yes, definitely a game changer, and an exciting one. The LM boys might be feeling a little nervous.  They're talking about a release date in 2020. A bolt out of the blue for us simmers.

jsapair
Jsapair