Author Topic: AI fishing boats at Waterfall  (Read 2478 times)

mickm

AI fishing boats at Waterfall
« on: September 06, 2019, 08:10:52 AM »
Hi Guys, I have a problem with some missing wakes from the AI boats at Waterfall. I have updated the simobjects/boats as per Dougs update. All boats are present in the scenery but only the first 2 in the .cfg file generate wakes. I have played around with this but cannot figure out why this is. I have attached the .cfg file and also a screenshot of 3 of the boats leaving port. Also the boats with no wake do not have a light on the mast like the others. I am at a loss with this one so far.

Mick
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 08:14:03 AM by mickm »

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: AI fishing boats at Waterfall
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 08:58:40 AM »

It appears that your aircraft config file doesn't agree with the aircraft config that was compiled with the
update.

Please replace your aircraft.cfg with the attached aircraft.cfg and let me know the result.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 09:22:31 AM by dexthom »

mickm

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:57:18 AM »
Hi Dex thanks for your quick response. I replaced the config file as you suggested and got a scenery error for 6 of the boats as the attached screenshot shows (only attached 1 of them). I found a folder called AI_Vessel_Fishing_Boat_FSX which I believe is from Tongass Fjords and also had all of the extra boats in it. I removed this folder and all is well. Looking at the original Tongass folder none of the boats are present so maybe I copied the boats to the wrong folder in the first place. I have reinstated the original Tongass folder without the additions. However the config file from the waterfall download is still different to the one you sent me as an attachment with different parking codes and effects etc. Anyway all appears to be good so I'm off fishing with the rest of the guys now  ;D

Thanks again

Mick
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 10:59:22 AM by mickm »

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 11:20:52 AM »
Glad that you are now operating.  Remember RTFM!