Author Topic: Tongass Fjords X still available?  (Read 2856 times)

ncngrr

Tongass Fjords X still available?
« on: August 14, 2019, 12:48:07 PM »
I purchased Tongass Fjords X from FSAddon.com in Sep 2018.  Installed no problem.

Since then, PC crashed hard.  Lost all data.  I've attempted to contact FSAddon via multiple means; no response.  I am unable to get a download link to re-download the scenery.

I attempted to re-purchase TFX and my purchase is "rejected by vendor" (using Paypal). 

I saw on the FSAddon.com website that TFX might be available from several other sellers; no joy at any of those sites either.

Is Tongass Fjords X still available?  Is FSAddon.com still in business?

Thanks.

Scott
Colorado Springs

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Tongass Fjords X still available?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 01:30:36 PM »
I believe you can still purchase it directly from FSAddon here:

https://fsaddonshop.com/collections/fsx-scenery/products/tongass-fjords-x

ncngrr

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 01:43:10 PM »
FSAddon is where I bought it last September.  They're the folks who haven't responded to any of my attempts to contact them.  They are the folks who have rejected my attempt to purchase TFX again.

Thanks for the reply.

ncngrr

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 05:12:50 PM »
Issue Resolved... sort of.

I attempted once again to purchase Tongass Fjords X from FSAddon.com.  This time I didn't try to use PayPal.  Instead, I used a credit card.  The purchase was successful.  I now have a download link and a new Order Number and License Key. 

I said "sort of" since I was unable to reach anyone at FSAddon.com and I now have two licenses for the same product.

Thanks.

Scott