Author Topic: Problem?  (Read 5383 times)

doksas

Problem?
« on: August 09, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »
Hi to all good old peoples,

i just finish MFC0027 Western Chugach TWC 1-2 , leg 3 MFC49592   52Z to JLA, then file PIREP and PIREP is submited everything ok, but, i go now on next leg but my next flight is again leg 3, any help?

Kind regards to all!

EDIT:
I file this leg manually and now is ok, next leg is available.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 04:46:03 PM by doksas »

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Problem?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 08:23:27 PM »
See my comment on your submitted manual pirep. In cigar box you actually flew/loaded 9Z9 to 52Z twice (you can see this in your pireps. You didn't load/fly 52Z to JLA hence the next leg wouldn't be generated.

Once you submitted the manual pirep for 52Z to JLA (in lieu of a cigar box) then the following legs was generated.

Just make sure in cigar box that the correct leg (correct ICAO) are loaded. (Cigar box can take a minute or so to load the following leg once the previous is files and the next leg generated.

In any event, with that manual pirep submitted, you're back on track in the tour.

Norm

PS Welcome back Igor.
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

doksas

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 09:53:57 PM »
Thanks Norm ,
Maybe i fly twice this leg, i again have a problem with some flight plans in FSX and must manually draw plans.
Yes, i try with little navmap, export as clean plan, rename to short name but plans not work, never mind i will draw manually.

Can i ask something?
Why too short flights leg in tours 27 and 28 ? I must take off and land every 2-3nm, like riding a bike :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:55:55 PM by doksas »

nbrich1

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 09:04:39 AM »
Quick hops there only because there are POI locations that didn't want to miss. The point of some if these flights is to be able to see the scenery pieces.

N

doksas

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »
Ok Norm, thanks, just one more question,
I just finish tour MFC0028 Kenai Peninsula to the County of Valdez-Cordova and sign for MFC0029 Valdez-Merrill Air Services, but, in my  Booked Tours i still have
MFC0027 Western Chugach TWC 1-2 AND just booked tour 29

This tour i finish few days ago:

But at bottom the page my landings not in green

Maybe you know why ?

nbrich1

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 09:12:13 AM »
Looks like the site generated a duplicate entry for you on tour 27. I can't tell but it appears you completed Tour 27 seven months ago but on your return tried to rejoin tour 27.  Not positive here because your profile switched to "on leave" when you were away but there is definitely a duplicate/phantom entry that was recently re-created on that tour under your name. No idea why that happened but will remove the duplication asap. In any event, you completed tour 27 a while ago and the award does show on your profile.

Norm

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:44:35 AM by nbrich1 »

doksas

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 01:25:48 PM »
Now is ok, thanks Norm.

doksas

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 02:39:11 PM »
One more mistake or problem with my FSX...so, when load tour 30 leg 2 , total distance is cca 6500nm ...i found one intersection REMBY on another side of world
and delete this point and now is total distance for leg 2 cca 60nm...

nbrich1

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 02:41:01 PM »
Hmmm ok Igor. Remby intersection must have jumped ship! Thanks and will recheck.

Norm

doksas

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 07:44:23 PM »
Now i have new problem...
I am in Tour 33 leg 3, when start flight with Aerosoft beaver X float , or any other aircraft my game crash.
I have ORBX Global, PFJ, SAK, Tongass fjord X and all scenery from Tour 33 documentation.
Any other leg no problem, any help?

nbrich1

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 09:23:58 PM »
Hmmm... maybe check to see if you have the tongass simobject ai models updated for p3dv4x. Step table 9 and 10: LINK: https://return.mistymoorings.com/getting_started/index.php#9

Also try DHC2 amphibian or c185 amphibian, and see if you have the same problem of CTD.

doksas

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 06:35:55 AM »
Sorry Norm, i use FSX with Acceleration.
An mistake in my last post, i tried with Aerosoft and Milviz Beaver amphibian not float.

nbrich1

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 09:05:19 AM »
Ok sorry.. FSX/Acceleration.. Just have to find the issue- the needle in the hay stack.

Tour 33 Leg 3: is Port Walter (PWR) to Edna Bay Dock (TF04), (with 4 stops: at AHP, EHFC, TF01,Z71). 

Make a new FSX FP from PWR to anywhere (direct).. see if it starts up without CTD.

Ok refer back to Tour 33 Leg 2 - you landed ok all stops in that leg and at the final stop of Port Walter (PWR). But if you now crash(CTD) trying to start at PWR something may have got corrupt or maybe the flight plan CTD? Or there may be another issue at PWR in a direction your facing in a PWR scenery piece for some reason.

Turn off AI traffic.  Try any other plane or helo to see if the flight will start up at PWR.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Port Walter appears in Tongass X (High Priority) as well as in RTMM scenery piece: "Little Port Walter Marine Station". Now (It Little Port Walter Marine Station is a new season scenery so make sure it is in sync with the seasons and that there is only one seasonal file active .BGL and the rest of the seasons are shown .OFF

If seasonal is ok, try again. with another aircraft. If CTD again Turn off the scenery:
1. Little Port Walter Marine Station > Try it again, if CTD again then turn off
2. Tongass X > Try it again.

If still CTD - search your scenery files for another other "Port" Walter or PWR

Just have to try to isolate the problem and turn off all variables. Plane, FP, Scenery etc.

Lastly could try deleting your fsx.cfg and let sim rebuild it: (It is located in c:\users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX). This does clean house in the config and the sim will rebuild a new good fsx.cfg.

That folder (c:\users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX)) is hidden, but you can change this in the Explorer: Tools/Folder options/view/show hidden files. (Make it visible).

So then backup then delete the fsx.cfg, then start up the sim for a new fsx.cfg file to rebuild. Once sim is started up check/restore your graphics settings - when done close sim.

Then go to the new fsx.cfg - open in a editor (e.g. notepad) and add the line highmemfix=1 under [Graphics]      and add another special/custom edits into your fsx.cfg  and startup the sim again and try the PWR flight again.

THis is a matter of trying to isolate the problem and turn off all variables. Plane, FP, Scenery, cfg.

Hope something in here helps Igor.

doksas

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 10:27:52 AM »
Thanks Norm, you are amazing man !
Now i have travel trip in RL and i will try your tips after week, cheers.

doksas

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »
Ok Norm, flight plan is problem.
I try direct flight to TF04 with Cigar box and my sim is fine, no CTD.
Export plan with littlenavmap as clean plan, save as pln, save with short name, change aircraft etc, everytime have a CTD.
Only direct route no problem...