Author Topic: Snow Dog Tours #2 "B" updated  (Read 3029 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Snow Dog Tours #2 "B" updated
« on: August 10, 2019, 04:17:26 PM »
SDT Problem at Nome - There is a difference between P3D V3 and V4 autogen. STD-2B looked perfect in V3 ... (with IS3, it was built in V3). However, V4 puts in different autogen buildings and in different positions ... the SDT objects where being overwritten by the V4 autogen. To solve this, I moved all of the Alaska Airlines and Snow Dog Tours objects to an area where no autogen for either V3 or V4 comes up.  So this problem is solved. To get it, you need to redownload Snow Dog Tours and put in the new SDT-2 "b" group. If you are using "a" there is no difference.  Here's the new layout for Nome.

Doug

PS ... to know if any update is for YOU, click on the refreshed date for the location. The Location Maintenance Table comes up. In this case, it tells you a change was made in SDT-2B ... so if you are using 2A, you do not need to redownload. Let the maintenance table tell you what's happening. Any change like this is also on the Site Maintenance Page.  You can always peruse the Site Maintenance Table to see any and all changes being made on the site. This is a handy way to keep up to date.

Also, anything you see in RED means if you want the change, then you must re-download the file.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 04:29:19 PM by Doug »

av8erjm

Re: Snow Dog Tours #2 "B" updated
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 10:28:35 AM »
How would this effect us old guys still using fsx, since being forced retirement I don't see upgrading to P3D of any version in the forseeable future

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Snow Dog Tours #2 "B" updated
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 10:30:02 AM »
I don't know, I haven't had FSX for 4 years or so.