Author Topic: AI Aircraft - No landing gear/wheels  (Read 10333 times)

AveMetal

Re: AI Aircraft - No landing gear/wheels
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 01:04:27 PM »
Mahalo to this great community!  ;D

I´m the developer of the Hawaii photoreal scenery, I´ve been in contact with Doug for a while and he informed me about this problem.

I just include and share George´s airports (including the AI and flight plans) with his permission, so I´d like to ask yours to use the updated models for the next release that I´m planing, of course I would credit the author.

For the next update the main features are that I will include an automatic installer and full autogen, with custom buildings textures for this area...

Aloha! 8)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 06:36:17 PM »
Hello!! Is this Javier?

Thanks for stopping by in our forums to make yourself known! Welcome to “Misty’s Place”!
Myself, Doug and several others here at RTMM are users of the Flight Sim Jewels Hawaii Photoreal scenery and George Keogh’s Hawaiian airports that go along so well with that scenery.

Steve Weinkamer is one of our scientists who worked on the model conversions that, from some of our tests, seems to have taken care of the Crash to Desktop inside Prepar3D v4 using old FS9 models. Doug is still seeing a random CTD but so far, I’m not. I wasn’t seeing any wheels before in several models and now I am!

Please stay in touch here so we can pass on information on the continuing testing with the updated models to make sure they’re ready for inclusion in the upcoming Hawaii Photoreal updates you’re planning.

Doug and I did some scenery enhancements for the Hawaii Photoreal software and right now, Doug is working on some updates to his locations. You can have a look here:
https://return.mistymoorings.com/mistys/#hawaii

Thank you once again for coming by Misty’s Place and we hope you’ll stop by again when you get a chance.

Brad

AveMetal

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2019, 10:06:55 AM »
yesss, I am Javier  ;D I´ve included the fix in the last update where I also include a new autogen with more vegetation types and buildings. I guess the fix works fine, so far I haven't received any more information about CTD.

All the details of the update are in the hawaii-photoreal website news. I hope you enjoy this and the new version that is going to come  ;)

Cheers!

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »
Javier,

That's awesome news. I love flying around your scenery areas when its too nasty in Alaska! And thank you for the credits inside the new update for Steve and our team. Much appreciated.

Brad

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2019, 02:04:23 PM »
Javier ... welcome to RTMM!!!  Glad to have you drop by. Your scenery packages are important to many of us. Right now, with the converted models Steve has given us, I'm having no CTD's at all. I hope this also solves a problem for you.  Thank you for dropping by.

Doug