Author Topic: Medical Dispatches  (Read 5359 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Medical Dispatches
« on: June 09, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »
When you are looking for something to do, try the Medical dispatches. It is a different kind of flying ... no routes ... just a waypoint you put into your gps (instructions on the webpage). Basically, you ...

(1) Download the RTMM Medical Facilities and activate it ... just like you do any scenery. This will give you 35 Medical facility locations that fit right into your present scenery packages. 

(2) Download the RTMM Automated Dispatches.zip.  This gives you all of the automated Medical Dispatches and all of the Maintenance Dispatches for BWEP (Blue Wave Energy Partners). Inside this is a "selector" that when run, allows you to control scenery for the dispatch.

The one depicted below is E012B ... There was a car wreck on the Skeena River Bridge. You are dispatched from the Prince Rupert Area with the waypoint for where you must land. When you arrive, you will see all the medical people ... the car wreck, wreckers, police, on-lookers, etc. You then fly your patient back to the CBF6 Medical Facility (there is a way point for that for your GPS.). When you arrive at the dock there, the medical people will be waiting for you with stretchers an ambulance, etc.

When you turn OFF the dispatch E012B, if you fly to the Skeena River Bridge, nothing is there but normal traffic. And at the CBF6 dock, just the dock, no medical people.  The dispatch selector turns on a customized scenery package for the Emergency waypoint and for the Medical Facility ... then turns that scenery off when you are finished.

I'm currently going through these giving them the 2019 Refresh Check. So watch for any "updated" versions. (You can click on the maintenance log at the zip link and it will tell you the latest "happenings" for both the Medical Facilities and for the Automated Dispatches.

Doug

kaha

Re: Medical Dispatches
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:07:13 AM »
I have the Medical Facilities installed. But I think I missed the Medical Dispatches. Have to try it.

Great!
Karl
i9-9900K@5.0 | RTX 3080TI | 55" 4K | MSFS2020

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 10:19:08 AM »
Download the RTMM Automated dispatches scenery file from the Here to there page.

Link: http://return.mistymoorings.com/here_to_there/#dispatch

Unzip and install the scenery then inside the scenery is a RTMM dispatch selector .exe file..

In it is both the BWEP and the Medical Dispatches - turn one on.. then that one will be activated.. Read the details on the dispatch and try to do it in your sim...  I'll eventually do the dispatches at MFC but it won't be this year!! (But they're on the LIST!!).. 

Norm

Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Doug

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:22:41 PM »
Automated Dispatches updated (this can happen often, keep checking the date).

People were having a problem "finding" the little medical receiving areas at the larger port areas. We have solved the problem by hiring a TORCH man for you.  At each of the medical DOCK receiving areas, there is a man in an orange suit holding an ORANGE SMOKE torch.  In V4, you can see this from about 3 miles away. (V3, it appears about a mile out). But this will help you find the medical facility in the busy harbors. For the latest, DOWNLOAD the Automatic Dispatches.zip is 06.11.2019.

Also in this update, there was a problem with the Port Hardy Medical Receiving area and also at Hoonah. Both were moved and reconstructed so the conflicts are gone. You should REDOWNLOAD the MEDICAL FACILITIES.zip. (Found on the Medical Facilities Page.

We have 35 medical facilities throughout the RTMM region, and we are now only using about half of them. More medical dispatches are planned to give you more variety.  If anybody is brave enough to try it ... there is a section at the bottom of the medical facilities page that gives instructions for doing this.  If you want to try it, be sure to ASK ME FIRST so we haven't got somebody working on a similar area.  These are tricky to make, but a lot of fun.

Doug

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 03:01:44 PM »
Thank you for updating the medical dispatches.

These are a great way exploring the RTMM world! I really love them......
The medical dispatches offer great Flights combining bush flying with an important duty.

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Doug

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 11:32:54 AM »
OK, the new RTMM Automated Dispatches 06.13.2019 is "up" and ready for download from the Here2There page. You should also redownload and install the Medical Facilities (on the Medical Facilities Page).

All of the flashing buoys were removed ... the man in the orange jump suit holding the orange smoke flare has replaced all of those. You can easily find your "medical reception" area by watching for the orange smoke.

RCFlyer

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 09:35:09 AM »
The Medical Dispatches zip link doesn't work as of 6-15-19.  I can download the newest Medical facilities zip, but, not the dispatches zip.

Danny